Is C-Ron still tryin' to perpetrate like he works for some magazine?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
lol.....this idiot tried to send an e-mail to Twin-G from his Mp3.com page not realizing that I maintain that shit. Look what he said.......

yo twin whens yo next album droppin homie?ima review 4 a magazine & wanna get u in it.let me kno what up wit u & ya label.oh boy
What a dumbass.......I wonder which magazine he supposedly works for? Maybe he'll see this and answer our question?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^^

LOL.....C-Ron is an idiot for e-mailing him.....D caught his wanna be crip 007 ass.....tryina be sneaky and he still got caught....lol.....what a moron.

C

C-ron

LOL THESE INTERNET FAGS AGAIN

lol i new that u run his mp3.i jus did that 2 C if u were gonna e-mail me pissed off again LOL.but i do wanna kno whats wit his next album.

THE REST OF U HOMOS SUCK YA OWN DICK.:eyecross:

May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
Re: LOL THESE INTERNET FAGS AGAIN

C-ron said:
lol i new that u run his mp3.i jus did that 2 C if u were gonna e-mail me pissed off again LOL.but i do wanna kno whats wit his next album.

THE REST OF U HOMOS SUCK YA OWN DICK.:eyecross:
nice try dumbfuck,this guy gets caught up and sayz some 4th grade shit,what a clown.......:eek:

C

C-ron

WHAT A BUNCH OF HOMOS

i remember d-sane talkin bout he runs twin-g'z mp3 page a gang ago.no i didnt get busted or none of that.& i am affilated with another magazine.IM MORE CONNECTED THEN U HOMOZ WILL EVER KNO.this is a stupid ass thread what wuz the point of post this on a message board.lol nuff said

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Re: WHAT A BUNCH OF HOMOS

C-ron said:
i remember d-sane talkin bout he runs twin-g'z mp3 page a gang ago.no i didnt get busted or none of that.& i am affilated with another magazine.IM MORE CONNECTED THEN U HOMOZ WILL EVER KNO.this is a stupid ass thread what wuz the point of post this on a message board.lol nuff said
Why don't you go ride your bike,or mow your mommas yard you little bitch ass,fake crip ridin,13 year old O.G..Lil ass white kid tryin his hardest to become gangster orientated.

Your obviously a bitch.You will actually work for free on some garbage ass magazine for any handshakes or pounds from some gangster rappers just so you can make believe your from a hood.Bitch you ain't from no hood,just cuz you use your aunts address in Tacoma to recieve c.d.'s and shit,talkin about come to my house...lmfao..your a 16 year old NERD:eek: who does'nt want to identify with his suburban culture because he feel he won't be accepted at school.Lil Kip Kinkel tirade throwin mu'fucker

Now go clean your room before your father gets home...L7

Status
Not open for further replies.