Is brotha lynch really a cannibal?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
shit everything happened. There was hella of us that did it, like 12 of us. We was all chillin in the backyard. I remember everybody had a huge ass smile on they faces. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing for the life of me. Then it felt like i was in a barber chair that went like 30 feet in the air, i was looking down on everybody. Thewinds picked up and tried to throw me ou tthe chair, I was hanging there bruh, it was fuckin crazy, im tellin you. This shit aint for weak minds. I remember film reels coming down like a movie, it was dope. I could of swore i was inside the house watching a movie, but them i blinked and i was outside again. like a came out of a black out hallucination, We was walking home and hella ants started crawling on me and they was all army ants holding m-16's. Ready to attack me. they got into formation and was ready to buck. At the time my mom was doing janitorial and i had to help her do a thorough cleaning at this McDonalds that hired us to clean it right....I grabbed the mop and started mopping the walls. My moms like WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON. all the McDonalds employees were looking at me. So i was like fuck you, fuck the world and i left. I don't know how long it lasted but it felt like forever.

Sep 17, 2007
me and 8 of my boys fought this dude that was on some one time. that was a fucked up night, we didnt know he was on it though until after the fact, still knowledge that couldnt been helpful
foreal if i were to fight someone on that shit, i could probably punch my fist right thru your head. Like Punisher.

Dec 28, 2008
foreal if i were to fight someone on that shit, i could probably punch my fist right thru your head. Like Punisher.
You should put that theory to test and let us know when you do it :knockout: .

And about the Punisher.. You're prolly talking about in WARZONE when he punches that little scrawny fuckers head into pieces right against the wall?? I was LMAO @ that part soo bad, I took my gf to see that movie lol.