IS BARRY BONDS ON STERIODS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

Psycho Logic said:
Im HIGHLY anticipating Canseco's book
after reading that SI article I think he juan Gonzalez and Sammy Sosa are, they came from no where and now kill that ball

May 5, 2002
Barry is on some sort of sports drink o well.. they put steroids in the foods we eat on an everyday basis thats why Americans are taller than most other ppl.. lol so dont hate it

May 8, 2002
@4fifteenrolla......now they should feed us mexicans in the central valley of calif some of them roids in our diet . it might make us grow over 5'6 after a couple generations. lol

Apr 25, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
@4fifteenrolla......now they should feed us mexicans in the central valley of calif some of them roids in our diet . it might make us grow over 5'6 after a couple generations. lol

shyt not just in the central valley , im 5 foot 9 im 17 and i gotta feelin i aint growin no more

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
its either the baseball was juiced (changed in some fashion) or these players started loading up on steriods....the home run numbers didnt jump up like that for no reason like major league baseball says

I tend to think it has something to the baseball being juiced....it started right after the strike happened, when major league baseball support was at its lowest and so was attendence.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Hell yeah he's Roided out.Look how big he got in a few years,his shoulders are enormous,when he used to be a little stick figure.
My homie Marc played for the Rangers for like 2 months in 97 I think,and he said alot of them cats use,and it's usually obvious who is.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LaKeRzz8 said:
dont mean he got to rat out all the good players
Good players? LOL! If you have to use steriods fucc you and your game. The truely GOOD players aren't using that shit. So fucc Bonds and anyone else using it. You want to get bigger and hit harder? Take your fuccing ass to the gym.