is anyone going to Hot Import Nights?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2002
J~HAWK said:
I personally know 2 people with civics that run 9's on the street. Granted they have turbos but none the less.

NO YOU DONT

This is the most rediculous thing that i have heard in a long time. why dont YOU do some research before you try to bring this bullshit out. Maybe 9's in the 1/8th mile

jaydub816 said:
my beretta runs low 14's.......soon to run low 13's

you beretta probably doesnt run :) If it does... im sure you will wreck it soon... if not you need to come to Gateway raceway and bring it!

Twiztidmn said:
there is a supra up here in MN that i see almost every weekend, it runs low 9's in the quarter.
possible... but he would have to have somewhere about 1100whp to accomplish that and there are very few in the country that do

Jun 28, 2005
mizzouplaya said:
NO YOU DONT

Code:
This is the most rediculous thing that i have heard in a long time. why dont YOU do some research before you try to bring this bullshit out. Maybe 9's in the 1/8th mile

I've been in this game since '93 even ran a shop for 3 years, so I don't need to do any research. I've seen my boy's civic run 9's at the track and then he drove it home.All he did was switch tires. it might not be a street legal car, but who cares. The point is there are lots of import cars that are faster than domestic cars. If you think I'm bullshitin then line your ride up. H22+turbo+nos+all the internals=fast ass civic.

Oct 9, 2002
J~HAWK said:
I've been in this game since '93 even ran a shop for 3 years, so I don't need to do any research. I've seen my boy's civic run 9's at the track and then he drove it home.All he did was switch tires. it might not be a street legal car, but who cares. The point is there are lots of import cars that are faster than domestic cars. If you think I'm bullshitin then line your ride up. H22+turbo+nos+all the internals=fast ass civic.

h22a is a terrible turbo motor...

If he is runnin 9's in a civic what is his name... cause he would be runnin in the pro races.... and WINNING... cause civics in turbo 4 run in the lower 10's... and those are flat out race cars that couldnt be run on the street. With two power adders.. that is the class he would probably be running in.

Nov 14, 2003
mizzouplaya said:
possible... but he would have to have somewhere about 1100whp to accomplish that and there are very few in the country that do
not sure exactly, all i know is i have seen the time slips from Rock Falls in Wisconsin, and they were constant 9.1-9.3

Oct 9, 2002
Twiztidmn said:
not sure exactly, all i know is i have seen the time slips from Rock Falls in Wisconsin, and they were constant 9.1-9.3
cool cool...

i got a few friends with 400-500 whp supras that usually run somewhere in the 11's... supras have a hard time puttin the power down though to get off the line without spinning tires.