IS 50 A.K.A FERARRI ALL THAT OR COFIDENTIAL INFORMANT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2006
50 CENT WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE HIM????????????
IF YOU HAVE NO REAL RAW TALENT HOW DO YOU GET RICH FROM TALKIN SHIT ON MURDA INC.HE ABOUT DIED TRYING IRVS BOYS BOUT GOT HIM.JUST LIKE SHYNE SAID YOU GOT MONEY NOW ITS TIME TO BOMB.
HOW IS GETTING SHOT COOL.I MEAN IF SOMEONE PUTS A HIT ON ME IMA DO SUMTHIN YA KNOW.
I THINK HES A CONFIDETIAL INFORMANT PERSONALLY.I BET JA RULE CAN WHOOP HIS ASS.REALLY I DONT LIKE MURDER INC. BUT ITS FUNNY WHAT THEY HAD DID TO FIFTY.AND IRV TALKIN BOUT HOW HE SCREAMING PUTTING HIS HANDS UP TRYING TO STOP THE BULLETS.WHO HASNT HE TRIED TO BEEF WITH.AND ITS ONLY AFTER THEY REFUSE HIS G-UNOT DEAL.

Jan 13, 2006
NO ITS CAUSE HE KEEPS OTHER PEOPLES NAMES IN HIS MOUTH TALKIN BOUT IMA DESTROY EM WIT DIS ONE BUT HE AINT DOIN SHIT BUT RUNNIN HIS MOUTH.AINT NOBODY WORRIED BOUT HIM HE GETS TO OUTTA LINE HELL GET GOTTIED AGAIN HAHA

Jul 10, 2005
boskee84 said:
NO ITS CAUSE HE KEEPS OTHER PEOPLES NAMES IN HIS MOUTH TALKIN BOUT IMA DESTROY EM WIT DIS ONE BUT HE AINT DOIN SHIT BUT RUNNIN HIS MOUTH.AINT NOBODY WORRIED BOUT HIM HE GETS TO OUTTA LINE HELL GET GOTTIED AGAIN HAHA
no, its cause of people keepin his name in his mouth. he can diss whoever and not sell shit unless he's talked about. more controversy equals more sells.

Jan 1, 2006
boskee84 said:
you sound like you listen to alot of 50. almost 43 posts a day, "damn homie!".

Nov 7, 2005
when he dropped up in the club folks was lovin dude, when he put the game in a choke hold it was hate season. same as all the 'top' dudes in they time.
ice cube
jay-z
nas
puffy
nelly
snoop
master p
suge knight
whenever you that dude, someone will always come along to assasinate your character, 'he a fake crip' 'he a hypocrite' 'he didn't really hustle' 'he soft' 'he pop' 'iheard he gay' 'i heard he don't take care of his people' he work with the feds'
biggie and pac died before it could really happen to them.

Jan 13, 2006
pharoah said:
when he dropped up in the club folks was lovin dude, when he put the game in a choke hold it was hate season. same as all the 'top' dudes in they time.
ice cube
jay-z
nas
puffy
nelly
snoop
master p
suge knight
whenever you that dude, someone will always come along to assasinate your character, 'he a fake crip' 'he a hypocrite' 'he didn't really hustle' 'he soft' 'he pop' 'iheard he gay' 'i heard he don't take care of his people' he work with the feds'
biggie and pac died before it could really happen to them.
HE AINT SHIT THOUGH USING JA'S NAME TO GET IN THE GAME HE GONNA GET GOTTIED AGAIN