irocc and mike jones studio fliccs!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Jae Reekay said:
I-Rocc...in your VERY HONEST OPINION...do you think Mike Jones is tight?

HE IS GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES....HOUSTON RAP ....I DONT LISTEN TO MIKE JONES FOR INSPIRATION NOR TO STEP MY RAP GAME UP!BUT WHEN I WANNA HEAR SOME COOL SOUTH SHIT I KNOCC JONES ...HE IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES PROLLY THE BEST ...IF U EVER MEET HIM U WILL C WHAT I MEAN...AND HE IS A MARKETING MONSTER VERY SMART DUDE

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Shit Mike Jones looks like a monster in those pictures. lol
Rofl....yeah that is 1st photo i seen him with a beard and shit, he usually has his shit shaved in all the pics i seen of him... :cheeky: good shit tho I Rocc keep grindin man...lovin what u doin....

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Jae Reekay said:
Well of course he is...he advertises himself in every damn verse....its like sumbliminal messages...only the messages are blatant!!!
shit was a success with me..haha...i ain't no sukka tho! haha

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I listen to more southern rap, especially texas rap, than anything else. MIKE JONES IS WACK! He's a disgrace to the rap game if you ask me. IROCC really is one of the best underground artists out there, heavily slept on, but shit, if he wants to work with Mike to get his paper, by all means do that!