IPTorrent Invites!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
So I made a little 5 dollar donation to IPT because my ratio was horrible since I didn't like to share. Well they have recently been doing some cleaning up and kicking out all the leechers. But for my $5 donation they gave me 5 invites. I'd like to share the wealth so they don't go to waste, but I will only give them to people who will not LEECH and actually seed shit til it's at a 1.0 retio because I don't wanna get kicked off for someone else's fuckery. So I have 5 invites, I'm only giving them to people on here that I know pretty well. So if you want access to one of the dopest Private Tracker torrent sites on the net, post a message and if you're lucky you may get an invite. Also it would be nice if somebody had an invite to trade, but if not I may still shoot u the invite.

May 14, 2002
I don't know breh, I only use torrents verrrrry rarely.
I got my newsgroups game on. I can find just about anything directly from servers.
If I need something really specific then I might take a look on the torrents. If not I'm staying on the high speed lane.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
The fuck is seed anyway?
when you are downloading a torrent you are leaching, when download is complete it is up to you to let the file continue to live, by seeding you help others keep a torrents life long...the less seeds the slower the download and even more possible the death of the file you were trying to get

Props: iaoish
May 14, 2002
Then seeding kills your browsing speed since you are uploading all the time.
Also easier for 'the man' to possibly charge you with shit since you are offering 'illegal content' online, right?

Props: :ab:
Feb 14, 2006
Then seeding kills your browsing speed since you are uploading all the time.
Also easier for 'the man' to possibly charge you with shit since you are offering 'illegal content' online, right?
Seeding doesn't necessarily mean uploading all the time. Someone has to choose to download the file before you see any uploading being done. As they download from you, you're uploading. Otherwise you're only keeping the file alive.
If you ever join a private tracker, your first move should be to download the newest, popular release asap so that others are downloading off you immediately. No need to wait for the file to finish. You're literally uploading as you download.
It's that or donate. Private trackers are also safer.
Not asking for an invite just helpin the guy out lol