IPOD HELP.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2005
when you dragged the songs over to your iPod did you see anything that let you know the songs were tranferring to the iPod? A little circle with a spinning arrow? A status bar at the top?

Jun 15, 2005
yeah, I'm not sure what you did, but say you highlight like 500 songs and drag them to the left where your iPod is at, you should then see the spinning circle and it should go for a while. Try it again, lemme know what happens

Jun 15, 2005
My bad, click on your iPod and you should see a summary screen. The 'manage songs manually' box should be checked.

Also make sure you iTunes music library is where yourcdragging songs from. I'm almost lost here. Wanna help you out though.

Aug 14, 2003
WHEN I CHECKED THE "MANAGE SONG BOX" IT SAID I NEED TO MANUALLY EJECT THE IPOD BEFORE IT CAN BE DISCONNECTED SAFELY. I DID THAT, WHEN I PLUGGED IT BACK IN, THE BOX WAS UNCHECKED AGAIN. I APPRECIATE THE HELP FAM.

Jun 15, 2005
That's what you should get. Just letting you know how many songs you about to drop. Red is not bad in this case. Stop crippin so hard.

Aug 7, 2003
make sure your ipod settings is set to manually manage music (check that box). load the songs/folder into tunes from the file drop down menu. then once the songs are loaded in your itunes library, click and drag (you can highlight more then one song) and move the songs to your ipod icon on the left side. you should see a + icon with a red circle with a number of songs you are moving to it. once you move them to your ipod, they still gotta load on the ipod usually takes a minute or 2. then after that click on your ipod icon on the left and if the songs show up you should be able to eject the ipod and the songs should be on there.