Ipod Engraving

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Ok so I just bought an Ipod nano and video on craigslist as gifts. When I got them I forgot to check if they had stuff engraved on them and they both do. One says some Musicians name and has a phone number. The other has the same phone number and says Sonic Sounds Library or something like that. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to take these off. The Ipods are in perfect condition so I want to either keep them or sell them and buy brand new ones since the video is 60gb and a 30gb one would be fine for the gift.

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
Sounds like I am going to have to sell it from what I have read online. If it was for me I would keep it because it is really nice but since it is a gift I need to do something with it. Anyone wanna buy a 60gb ipod video for $280???

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
nah i need to be able to buy a new ipod with what I get out of it i might have to sell it on ebay because they go for hella money in those auctions.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
supavillain said:
since someone made a thread about ipods, how the hell do you upload videos onto it?? im doin it for a friend of mine, id read the manual if i had it
you need software to convert the videos, go to versiontracker.com and search for one

Jan 3, 2006
MKB said:
Ok so I just bought an Ipod nano and video on craigslist as gifts. When I got them I forgot to check if they had stuff engraved on them and they both do. One says some Musicians name and has a phone number. The other has the same phone number and says Sonic Sounds Library or something like that. I was wondering if anyone knew a way to take these off. The Ipods are in perfect condition so I want to either keep them or sell them and buy brand new ones since the video is 60gb and a 30gb one would be fine for the gift.

why dont u ingrave over it...

or ingrave something under it and scratch the top part out saying u "fucked up"