Ip Man 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
WATCHED THIS LAST NIGHT, IT WAS KOO BUT I ALWAYS FIND IT WEAK AS FUCK WHEN BOXING/WRESTLING GETS ADDED TO MARTIAL ARTS MOVIES AND IT'S ALWAYS SOME ROID RAGE WHITE DUDE LOL.
Yeah the first one had neither..But are you aware of the time period? This is the same era where Europeans revolutionized China technology and moved there.. (Once Upon a Time In China was a Series about it and Donnie Yen was actually in the 2nd one)

Dec 7, 2005
Yeah the first one had neither..But are you aware of the time period? This is the same era where Europeans revolutionized China technology and moved there.. (Once Upon a Time In China was a Series about it and Donnie Yen was actually in the 2nd one)
THATS KOO AND ALL BUT DOES THE EUROPEAN ANTAGONIST ALWAYS HAVE TO BE AN OVERPOWERED BORING ONE-DIMENSIONAL FIGHTER? WHY CANT THEY HAVE A SAMBO EXPERT IF THEY WANT A WHITE BAD GUY?

I DUNNO, TO ME BOXING/WRESTLING DOESNT FIT IN WITH MARTIAL ARTS

Apr 2, 2010
THATS KOO AND ALL BUT DOES THE EUROPEAN ANTAGONIST ALWAYS HAVE TO BE AN OVERPOWERED BORING ONE-DIMENSIONAL FIGHTER? WHY CANT THEY HAVE A SAMBO EXPERT IF THEY WANT A WHITE BAD GUY?

I DUNNO, TO ME BOXING/WRESTLING DOESNT FIT IN WITH MARTIAL ARTS
Thats true, but boxing can work well with Martial Arts..Flash Point for example the boxing was godly in that..Also Sambo is just a mixed style of judo/wrestling..

Jun 21, 2005
*edit just gotta say how much of an idiot your are. thats a BOOTLEG not real retail dvd. the quality is dvd screener and the subs are shitty and hard-codded so its probably not done right. but yea go ahead and buy it lol
i got the dvd. great quality, good subs. came with the dum cardborad cover thats most new movies come with. ip man 2 cam out overseas a while a ago. overseas moives come way late to u.s. theaters. by the time the come out over here, there already out on dvd overseas .

Jan 9, 2009
well after seeing part 1... and part 2 i can say that part 2 isnt half as good as 1..

it was good but it wasnt epic..
it lacked the wit and the cleverness of the first..
and it didnt have any fight scenes that could hold a candle to his 1 vs 10 scene in the first.

that scene may be the best fight scene ive ever seen

Jun 21, 2005
well after seeing part 1... and part 2 i can say that part 2 isnt half as good as 1..

it was good but it wasnt epic..
it lacked the wit and the cleverness of the first..
and it didnt have any fight scenes that could hold a candle to his 1 vs 10 scene in the first.

that scene may be the best fight scene ive ever seen
yup, agree. to me the best part of 2 was the end when a kid bruce lee shows up a Ip house. Ip man 3 should be epic