Inverted Axis Controlls : Yes or No?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you use inverted controls for games?

• Yes! I use interverted controls

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No! I do not use inverted controls

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Do you play with inverted axis? I don't, maybe it's just how my brain works but that shit is weird! My chick always uses inverted and I've tried it but it's a no go for me especially games like COD4. What's your take on it?

Apr 8, 2005
depends, some games have the left and right inverted, and that doesnt bother me, like you press left and the played goes right (third person games) but the up and down axis has to be normal unless its a flying game, i like the pressing down to go up

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
Yes, I'm too used to it, can't play regular. My friends all play normal except for like one or two, and they always get mad when we switch off controllers and they have to switch it back.

May 19, 2005
Yes, I'm too used to it, can't play regular. My friends all play normal except for like one or two, and they always get mad when we switch off controllers and they have to switch it back.
same here.evvvvvvvvverybody gives me shit.i dont know one person who plays inverted ,and i cant understand how people play normal.its like your flying a plane you want to look up you pull back.all my freidns are like naw man you trippin if you wanna look up you press up.i think there retarded to the fullest