Introduce your fucking self.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2010
who the fuck is phat t?!?!... you keep talkin bout him like you wanna eat his dick... you sound like a bitter high school kid who gets beat up on the daily... making you confused about your sexuality... and "yousa" ho for lettin some net shit make you whine like a lil bitch who's gettin it up the ass for the first time... whatsa matter, you can't find anyone to donkey punch you?!?!... this aint a competition to win... it's just me hating on someone who looks like the downfall to society... i'd rather live with zombies than thousands of juggalo fags like you who spray faygo and attempt to be gangsta clowns so you all feel important in this world... i hope your dads not too disappointed in you... cuz i would be if you was my son... hah... i'd have you aborted as soon as i found out you was listening to two queers who take more time puttin on makeup rather than tryna write a decent song... i doubt you can rap too... judging by you choice of words and your poor literacy skills... i think i'd rather listen to soulja boy and feel emo like you...
shut the fuck up

Sep 17, 2010
Damn, I was under the impression that this forums would be full of grown psychos that enjoy howling like wolves right before taking turns on a gagged and bound runaway 16 year old...Instead they're arguing about make up and faggot soda with some kid that looks like a 'cool to save electricity' ad. lol

Anyways, I started listening to Mars around November last year and haven't been this crazy for disturbed funky sounding music in awhile, Just had to pick up his CD's thanks to a friend, Glad to be on board.

May 24, 2002
Damn, I was under the impression that this forums would be full of grown psychos that enjoy howling like wolves right before taking turns on a gagged and bound runaway 16 year old...Instead they're arguing about make up and faggot soda with some kid that looks like a 'cool to save electricity' ad. lol

Anyways, I started listening to Mars around November last year and haven't been this crazy for disturbed funky sounding music in awhile, Just had to pick up his CD's thanks to a friend, Glad to be on board.
NAH SON! WE ALL GANXSTA RYDAS HERE!