Introduce your fucking self.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2008
ha funny

actually im 17 and i like to make music i hate on garbage, not good music

i havent listened to icp for about 2 years now (hents the old pictures), and that picture? thats the owner of primos and he works with scum and lsp a lot

but ya, i work at papa murphys and i usually like to chill at dollar tree

Sep 27, 2008
lol, still funny how you guys both pick on the youngest ones here

like really its nothing at all to me, thats the only threat ill prob ever make on here because for once i know i can back it up

and just cause i could rock both of you like nothing you run your mouth on mir forum

go for it i dont care

Mar 27, 2009
lol, still funny how you guys both pick on the youngest ones here

like really its nothing at all to me, thats the only threat ill prob ever make on here because for once i know i can back it up

and just cause i could rock both of you like nothing you run your mouth on mir forum

go for it i dont care

You started talking shit to Skeptic first, idiot

So don't pull the whole "Im young" boo hoo shit

You gonna be at the Devils nite show it WI? We will be there....ill give you first punch.

Sep 27, 2008
ill most likely be there yes

and i didnt "start shit" i gave an opinion on his music

did i go all butt hurt when he said my music sucks? no i said its old and ya it does suck

i didnt really start shit, i just gave an opinion, and when you see mars or any kind of rapper that gets a hater, they dont flip out and go fuck nuts like you 2 jackasses

so not only do i not like your music, you 2 are just dicks in general who cry when they get constructive criticism, good luck with that

Mar 27, 2009
Lol you said you were gonna beat his ass first, quit acting like you were not talking shit. We could give a fuck less if you like it for now, but when you come out saying your better then people with the music you have, psssh i rather listen to Killa C then you.

FIRST PUNCH

Nov 17, 2005
ill most likely be there yes

and i didnt "start shit" i gave an opinion on his music

did i go all butt hurt when he said my music sucks? no i said its old and ya it does suck

i didnt really start shit, i just gave an opinion, and when you see mars or any kind of rapper that gets a hater, they dont flip out and go fuck nuts like you 2 jackasses

so not only do i not like your music, you 2 are just dicks in general who cry when they get constructive criticism, good luck with that
naww this was all you were doing

your opinion on the music dont mean shit. the fact you trolled 24/7 was the reason your being schooled MAD INSANE STYLE bioootch.

Nov 17, 2005
Lol you said you were gonna beat his ass first, quit acting like you were not talking shit. We could give a fuck less if you like it for now, but when you come out saying your better then people with the music you have, psssh i rather listen to Killa C then you.

FIRST PUNCH
Phil, just stop. Dont make me fuck you up.

Sep 27, 2008
pretty sure getting schooled is when the person is so offended that there is no comeback

which is not going on although i will even admit some of the shit you posted was pretty damn funny

and as for you murdermusick, at first i wasnt talking shit but over time i did cause thats all i get from you 2 faggots

Mar 27, 2009
pretty sure getting schooled is when the person is so offended that there is no comeback

which is not going on although i will even admit some of the shit you posted was pretty damn funny

and as for you murdermusick, at first i wasnt talking shit but over time i did cause thats all i get from you 2 faggots

We were talking shit cus you are trolling every single one of ours thread, stfu acting all cool and shit now.

If were such faggots, you can tell us at the show.

May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Stop net thuggin' and actually go through with beating the fuck out of someone. Seriously. I read the same shit dealing with you two faggots on every forum I post on so far.