Interview with that boy "Ya Boy"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
www.thebaymusic.com

Just a preview:

NLR: Live with Ya Boy, thebaymusic.com whats good?

Ya Boy: Chillin man, happy to be here?

NLR: Whats the latest with the Prince of the bay man?

Ya Boy: Oh man i aint the prince no more man, i aint the prince no more, imma just let the people give me my title, the prince, i aint the prince though, i probably was the prince bout 2 years ago.

NLR: So i was reading stash, andi read a quote in there that said we shouldnt expect the next album until you got a million people waiting to grab it, you getting closer to that?

Ya Boy: It feel like it, It feel like I am, I mean the buzz is gettin bigger, know what im sayin, my mixtapes are sellin out faster, like everything I touch is… like everything I put out there is gettin out there in hours, so i mean the buzz is definitely gettin there, I’m workin on the album right now, Im workin on the album right now, this shit is comin out crazy, so yall expect the album pretty soon.

NLR: Any title for it yet, or release date or anything?

Ya Boy: Nah no title, no release date. Really im just waitin to get the right situation you feel me? I dont wanna just throw out no album and the shit aint got the right push, aint got the right people workin it, It just goes nowhere, we wanna put the bay on top when we drop this album so gotta make sure we got the right team around, the right push, the right everything ya feel?

The interview is lengthy and in depth,

Click here for the rest:

Audio will be up tonight.

If you're an artist and would like to be interviewed and featured on the site, Send your email, and phone number to [email protected]. I will get back with you and arrange a time for my people to interview you.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
he said he aint droppin until theres a million mufuckas line up outside walmarts and targets across the nation to cop his shit on release tuesday.
im a huge ya boy fan but that shit is so, so unrealistic...especially in this day and age...he need to go ahead and put an album out so when he puts out his next album he might have a few muhfuccas waiting to cop his shit lol