Interracial Dating?What are your thought on this topic.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2003
I don't discriminate against any woman of a different race because all women are beautiful in their own way.I am a 24yr old black male and I have dated Asians,Blacks,a Puerto Rican and most recently I went to South Dakota and met a white who had a bad as tan and was built like a sister and she is hella cool and we will see where it goes form there.Let me know what yall think.

May 1, 2005
Yeah has never mattered to me but from some exsperiences i've had to deal with family members who don't approve ....thats the tough part!!! It isn't easy when you care about someone but your family doesn't accept or vice versa.... but hey if its meant to be it'll be, just depends on how much you want it I GUESS....

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I'm in an inter-racial relationship now and have been for a long time. Back in the early 90's when it started we would get stared at by blacks, mexicans, damn near everyone. I used to get the jungle fever comments all the time, which I HATED. Now it's not so bad. It is hard though because I was brought up in a very traditional Mexican family. Our backgrounds are very different and I know that if we decide to get married my family (mom, dad) will probably not speak to me for a few years. But I love him and have for a long time. We've made it work but its not something that is easy, but then again nothing in life worth having is.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
I love women... but I was with a white girl once. When I tapped dat ass tho, it was wierd because I could see her viens and her nipple were pink and shit. And white girls smell different than mex & black girls. I was wierd'd out and felt liek I was fucking an alien( no disrespect to no one, this was just me), becuase my brown skin up against her pale skin was like... different. But, if she bad(cuz some are) and turns you on, run with it. I ain't never been with a Middle Eastern/Arabic chic before... becuse I got this thing about them looking like they might stink( no disrespect again, it's just my opinion). So some say it's all pink, some say it's all the same color when the lights go off, and favorite of all "don't matter, we all fuck till we end up the same color... brown!" And that's the truth... don't beleive me... go melt a box of crayons and see what ya get!

Jan 16, 2004
Flossalini said:
I love women... but I was with a white girl once. When I tapped dat ass tho, it was wierd because I could see her viens and her nipple were pink and shit. And white girls smell different than mex & black girls. I was wierd'd out and felt liek I was fucking an alien( no disrespect to no one, this was just me), becuase my brown skin up against her pale skin was like... different. But, if she bad(cuz some are) and turns you on, run with it. I ain't never been with a Middle Eastern/Arabic chic before... becuse I got this thing about them looking like they might stink( no disrespect again, it's just my opinion). So some say it's all pink, some say it's all the same color when the lights go off, and favorite of all "don't matter, we all fuck till we end up the same color... brown!" And that's the truth... don't beleive me... go melt a box of crayons and see what ya get!

yo i feel u on this shit, the whole semll thang. White girls don't smell different than the latins/mixed girls and some asians ive gotten with (some azn's i fucked smelled like they had been around someone cooking chinease food to long). BUT i fucked with this one girl who was from Kenya (AFRICA) and dammm this girl really smelled hella diffeerent. It wasn't like a BO thing or smelly in a bad way, but it was really weird and kinda turned me off. Kinda weird considering im a real nigga tho, half black half white/latin. Shit ive fucked black girls from america and they smell coo. No disrepect but that just REALTALK.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I'm open for any race. I think all women are beautiful, and I want to experience all different races. I would actually say that I prefer non-white women (im white), I think east indian women are beautiful, I love latin women and black women, my ex was Lebanese, and theres some fine ass asians out there. I think a white girl with tanned skin and some brown hair is sexy too. Shit, I would make love to a girl if she was blue and had yellow hair, if she looked good...

Jun 27, 2003
Yea, society still aint that accepting depending on where you at. Im the product of an interracial relationship and it was kinda rough growing up. Some foos accept it, some don't. It was hella tough on my folks too especially. As for me, I'd prolly mess wit any race, but I'm most comfortable with an Asian girl preferably Korean. It's just a lot more comfortable and you can understand eachother better. My dating history, I've tended to hook up with other half breeds like me, I think cuz we understand eachother a lot better than other folks.

May 14, 2002
dont matter too me one bit but its rough when the parents are acting kinda shady...lebanese/palastinian parents are not exactly too happy with thier lil girl dating an american..

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
i see nothing wrong as long as the person involved in it ain't treating the other person of that ethnicity like its trying out food, we're people not things. thats my only gripe about the shit. the world is a small place now so no need to stick to same ethnicity so why not but as long those involved are respectful of why they're together.

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
I dont have a prob with it. However as for myself i am more attracted to white, greek, italian, and native women. I see some Azns and mexicans that atteact me soem times. I have only fucked 1 black chick. I dunno i like hanging out with black chicks and dancing or whatever, but for some reason im just not that sexualy attracted to a lot of them. I guess cuz im not all that much into ass either, i just like a small toned waist and some big ass titties.

Mar 9, 2005
R. CaFE!!! said:
not even an issue
^^^ agreed. btw, the topic asks for your opinion on interracial dating, not interracial fucking. I'm all for it - if you meet someone who makes you happy, who cares what colour their skin is. There are certain factors which could make the decision more difficult, like as some of you suggested before if your/their parents are opposed to the relationship, but if you really like each other then fuck em, go for it.