Internet relations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
What are your thoughts about um? I know yall have somethin to say about this. What are the pros and cons to um.

I personally think its pointless, especially if the person is in another state or country cause chances are you arent ever gonna meet. Also I think cyber sex is pointless, how can people get off on reading shit that for all they know could be being typed by some 80 year old homosexual man.

ANYWAY...what yall think?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

if I know I got a chance to pop the coochie in real life, then i'm down

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Pointless. Sure I think it could be possible to meet someone online, but why not go out and get instant gratifaction? Nothing beats seeing some hot person and seeing their smile in real time/ life. But being single myself I have to say, get in where U fit in.

Apr 25, 2002
Roxy said:
Pointless. Sure I think it could be possible to meet someone online, but why not go out and get instant gratifaction? Nothing beats seeing some hot person and seeing their smile in real time/ life. But being single myself I have to say, get in where U fit in.
hmmm, well said/typed...

A

askgarcia

juan million...ask smurf personally what he thinks of them...his whole social life is based on the internet.

Apr 25, 2002
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
ITS ALL BULLSHIT~2O9~

Hey fuck you. I met my wife on the internet. Actually a yahoo chat room and we were in love before we even met and the love is still running strong. 3 of the best years of my life with golden anniverasies ahead of us.

Na, I'm just fucken with you all. I met her in a smoke shop.:D

Apr 25, 2002
$murfluences said:

Hey fuck you. I met my wife on the internet. Actually a yahoo chat room and we were in love before we even met and the love is still running strong. 3 of the best years of my life with golden anniverasies ahead of us.

Na, I'm just fucken with you all. I met her in a smoke shop.:D
Congradulations on being a complete dumbass! LOL j/p...good shit, I was actually believin it before I scrolled down all the way. LOL

Apr 25, 2002
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
LMFAO..I HAVE JUS HAD A SHITTY EXPERIENCE WIT IT SO I CAN SAY ITS BULLSHIT..=0p~2o9~
It ain't all bullshit...

If your relationship is STRICTLY ONLINE it may not work. But if yall meet online and then carry a relationship off of the computer the chances of it working is about as good as meeting a person on the streets.

Apr 25, 2002
MiZnKoNsPiQuOz said:
YUH WE MET,BUT I ONO...SHIT JUS EVENTUALLY GOT FAWKED UP..IT WAS COOH AT FIRST,BUT WE WERENT SEEIN SHIT THA SAME..I GOT LUV FOR THA MAN STILL,BUT IT JUS AINT HAPPENING.~2O9~
But it probably wasn't the fact that yall met on the internet that caused your break up. Its like me saying I'll never meet another woman at a grocery store because it never works out...lol