Interesting.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
I appreciate the debate.....very comical..but if David is a nobody..and Ur talking about him does that make u someone important...?..better yet....BITCH WE GET PAID FROM UR FAV RAPPER>>>>>>U DON'T...... Yall talk shit like bitter bitches..its unreal to me.....strange fans are lucky that we even respond ...good or bad...u because of yall buying our shit with tech we won already...and i thank u...but to each its own....

Jul 1, 2004
what are you talking about?.... iam on the album.....lol silly man... matic just isnt on it.. "cause he didnt submit".... ill still get my check in the mail even if he didnt want to work with me...

and yes if you make music "artistically" you will hear things that fans wouldnt hear... what so bitter about that?...lol smh

its like a mechanic that would know whats wrong with your car before you would...
My point was, just because I dont make music doesnt mean I cant like a producer other than you. Just because YOU know whats wrong with a beat doesnt make it less appealing to other people. Hell look at all these garbage rappers out there. Tech knows whats wrong but thats still not stoppin those fans from liking them.

I dont give a fuck if you got a #1 song, if I dont like your shit, I dont like your shit. For you to come in here and tell me what I have to like is quite arrogant. I actually said the other day that you're one of my favorite producers Techs working with recently. I just dont understand the arrogant "Im better so you have to like me" attitude.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I appreciate the debate.....very comical..but if David is a nobody..and Ur talking about him does that make u someone important...?..better yet....BITCH WE GET PAID FROM UR FAV RAPPER>>>>>>U DON'T...... Yall talk shit like bitter bitches..its unreal to me.....strange fans are lucky that we even respond ...good or bad...u because of yall buying our shit with tech we won already...and i thank u...but to each its own....
Jonah, shut the fuck up, respectfully.

The fact you showed up on here on your own was on you.

Nobody was begging to know you personally and get to know your favorite loaf of bread or dog vs. cat preference.

You came on looking to be glorified for your contributions, which you did and got, now the way the both of you have acted in this particular thread can be considered conceit and disrespect for a small group of people buying Tech's music and in turn lining your pockets slowly so you can paint the town with your boys and update Facebook about it.

If you don't like criticism and shit talk, you're in the wrong line of business. Go work on a conveyor line scraping the guts out of a slaughtered cow if you don't want criticism based on your creativity because that's the kind of job that creativity(and in turn difference of opinion) isn't present.

Jul 1, 2004
It's nothing new Jed. Just another couple rappers/producers that come on the siccness and feel the need to act holier than thou (because they work with strange) and disrespect potential fans.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
My point was, just because I dont make music doesnt mean I cant like a producer other than you. Just because YOU know whats wrong with a beat doesnt make it less appealing to other people. Hell look at all these garbage rappers out there. Tech knows whats wrong but thats still not stoppin those fans from liking them.

I dont give a fuck if you got a #1 song, if I dont like your shit, I dont like your shit. For you to come in here and tell me what I have to like is quite arrogant. I actually said the other day that you're one of my favorite producers Techs working with recently. I just dont understand the arrogant "Im better so you have to like me" attitude.
i didnt tell you what you HAD to like, billy... the conversation wasnt even about me.. it was about "Matic & Don Jaun" NOT ME... when did i said i was the fuckin king of beat making and you got to like me otherwise you a ho ass nigga?.....what i said is no different then anybody's opinion on albums that tech releases.. you like don juan better than matic that cool,...i disagree but that doesnt stop opinions. which i gave. a few other people on here agree BUT IAM THE ARROGANT ONE. lol ok buddy

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
amen rmillerpacer31..lol

but to close it out and for yall to proceed with the original subject of this thread i woud like to say:

you'll be suprised how many people that have gold/platinum records, big houses, nice cars,etc that are more arrogant then i could even begin to be,pretend to be, or be accused of being... and you never heard of them ...but yall know who i am.... those are the ones who will spit on you.. but yall support tech and strange who yall made possible (except for the illegal downloaders calling themselves fans) for me to do what i do.. i think you need to look up the definition of arrogant to know what you are claiming that i am....

what got this started....?
you either got mad at the fact that i corrected you that i have a record on "all 6s &7s"when you assumed i wasnt for some reason or you got mad that i mention my checks that ill get regardless of even being on this album that made you think i was being direspecful.. theres is nothing wrong with me telling you the truth.. but yeah pick one..

this was a debate about Don juan and matic .. not me.... amen..lol

ah im done..

May 2, 2002
Considering Tech was with Juan for as long as he was, and to the degree in which they fell out, taking a picture is a big deal in my opinion. I don't take pictures with cats I have problems with.
Hmm, Tech dissed the RDVs (except Txx Will) in "Kansas City King", yet Big Scoob is signed to Strange? INTERESTING. Why sign someone you dissed in a song? This is AFTER they'd dissed him in Murder Dog of course. Not sure what lead to Don Juan & Tech's split in the first place. Maybe one tried to reach out to the other after all these years and they're tryin' to mend fences. Who knows. Its only a pic. No need to jump to any conclusions.

Jun 9, 2007
LOL @ the course of this thread

I do find it interesting that FANS discussing Don Juan possibly doing new shit with Tech brings bitterness with the quickness from other producers Tech "may or may not" choose to work with in the future. Ol' "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonit people like me!" muthafuckas.