Interesting.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2008
I dont understand how people like Don Juan enough to even argue about him.....

I never liked his production really..... Tech was hungry enough on anghellic that it woulda made any producer seem great.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
id like to see it happen and havin worked with juan recently i have high hopes...There are two sides to every story here people and they have squashed it.

Judging by techs recent shit on facebook he has realized life is too short.

ds2

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2006
LOL @ the course of this thread

I do find it interesting that FANS discussing Don Juan possibly doing new shit with Tech brings bitterness with the quickness from other producers Tech "may or may not" choose to work with in the future. Ol' "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggonit people like me!" muthafuckas.

Obviously you havent been paying attention to what ive type, daniel son....

Don Juan is not better than matic lee......... not even close........... but wouldnt mind hearing don juan production again..

Bitter this dick in ya mouth, homie.... im still a fan

"If the Glove Dont fit......you must aquit!"- Jonnie cochran on yall hoes.....lol

Next......

I agree with this statement, I make beats for fun and in my spare time, and spend a lot of time just listening to different sounds just to get an idea....I have about 19 cds with 17 tracks on each one, and I will tell U matic's beats have more music in them then Don Juan's......of course Tech has more classic songs with Don Juan then Matic but that is because they went perfect together back then and also Tech was never just on a Matic tip where they spend much studio time with each other, or working on tracks......but honestly other then the song This Ring......I believe Red Nose is better then any Don Juan track.....

and Mr. Sanders (aka 1/2 of the production of MLK) why the fuck hasnt Matic been giving Tech any tracks.....and for the record Ive said all along that You, Matic, Seven, and the Dude who produced Low/Blackened The Sun should be Tech's only producers....although Red Spyda's beats went pretty well too.

"This ring" is actually a favorite of mine..... Matic is working on his rapping career at the moment..

Sep 30, 2002
Wow, well I like Matic, DS2, and Juan, I think all of them are talented. Juan is definitely from different era and they all have pretty distinctive sounds. With all due respect to everybody that hopped in the discussion, I just wanted to get thoughts about those two mending their relationship and working together. Don't have the time to go back and look at where the E-argument started but my 2 cents is...........congrats on all of them making a living doing what they love, I appreciate their contribution to my favorite rapper's catalog.

Sep 30, 2002
This dude just came in to cover up the shit with saw dust. ^
Did I? LOL. The truth is (and we should all know this) business is business and always seems to go more smoothly when the details are kept completely private. This thread was to speculate about something that I thought was news worthy and discussion worthy because Juan almost exclusively produced Tech for a long time. I don't know who said what to where Ds2 and Matic came in and if they arent working with Tech as much I don't care whether its because they aren't submitting anymore or if he isnt asking as much. That kinda shit becoming public is what damages working relationships because somebody's pride gets in the way. More saw dust. Hope you can't see or smell that shit at all.

Jun 24, 2005
Just throwing this out there, but I don't think any song fucks with "Going Bad". Everything about the song is perfect to me.

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
Jonah, shut the fuck up, respectfully.

The fact you showed up on here on your own was on you.

Nobody was begging to know you personally and get to know your favorite loaf of bread or dog vs. cat preference.

You came on looking to be glorified for your contributions, which you did and got, now the way the both of you have acted in this particular thread can be considered conceit and disrespect for a small group of people buying Tech's music and in turn lining your pockets slowly so you can paint the town with your boys and update Facebook about it.

If you don't like criticism and shit talk, you're in the wrong line of business. Go work on a conveyor line scraping the guts out of a slaughtered cow if you don't want criticism based on your creativity because that's the kind of job that creativity(and in turn difference of opinion) isn't present.
with all do respect bro....Suck a dick... and i didn't disrespect you or anyone else i appreciate ur feedback..but this is a forum and the shut the fuck up shit...is unnecessary especially when u feel that you can gossip like a bitch about my art and my boys and not get a response back....but when we do we are disrespectful and conceited....????bro i don't have to leave a response but I CHOOSE TO...just as you do....

that is all...

Jul 1, 2004
with all do respect bro....Suck a dick... and i didn't disrespect you or anyone else i appreciate ur feedback..but this is a forum and the shut the fuck up shit...is unnecessary especially when u feel that you can gossip like a bitch about my art and my boys and not get a response back....but when we do we are disrespectful and conceited....????bro i don't have to leave a response but I CHOOSE TO...just as you do....

that is all...

Heaven forbid you be in the music industry and people talk about you and your boyfriend. If you cant handle criticism and haters , get the fuck outta the music industry. It's not gonna be the place for you.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

that is all...
I called you out on shit I saw, and didn't need feedback from anybody on this forum to stand correct on my opinion. Now, if you felt it wasn't in my best interest to say, then I understand, however the hypocrisy you displayed with the attitude that you're above the ones that line your pockets, though you happily spend their money struck me.

You could have hit me up in a private message about this shit, yet you "chose" not to so you could save face with people who are on a forum, as you kindly pointed out, so where do we go from here?

Choice is great. I goad people to choose to respond to me, which in turn applies an open forum of discussion about things I hope to understand better. You handle yourself like a punk, and ten times out of ten I treat you like one.

"With all due respect" actually means "I have no respect for you, and you're about to get my non-contrite opinion about you invading my comfort zone".

You see, when someone says "I appreciate your feedback, BUT..." really speaks volumes about their actual lack of appreciation for what was supposedly appreciated. "BUT..." changes the dynamic of a conversation from "here, I do understand you and I'm willing to listen" to "here, I'm hearing you, but I'm not at all interested in listening to you".

I reserve my right not to "suck a dick", but thanks and all that other good shit that means I kind of but don't really want to hear what you've got to say, with all due respect.

::insert Dustinbowls joke about me quoting a Tech N9ne lyric::