Insanity (With Audio)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
heres the deal..........................fatal you have some shit that looks descent on paper but you have no mic skills no creativity and no charisma in your vocals theres much more to beeing a mc then writting some words...................i have no cd out im working on a solo project the only material that has been released of with me on it is malice concepts wich i did 7-8 beats and featured on 2 songs the album was released on apt3/dna and sold a lil over 5 thousand units(last time i herd about a year ago wich is probablly more up there now)and the album in my sig aint even in stores yet wich i only made some beats on it i didnt spit shit on it

you guys rally behind fools that sound like cornballs on the mic and thats it case closed the equipment dont make the man the man makes the equipment gimmie a shitty mic that wont make my delivery fucked off or my add libs and hot tracks

fatal......i dont get bored?its against the rules for me to sit down and take 45 minutes of my time to write 3 verses about you wich they aint even directed at you really ???lol im doing the shit for shits and giggles its not a serious track nor will it be placed anywhere except here its agenerlization of internet bitches wich you fall in that catagorie

any verse i have ever spit in my entire life has been better then the one you posted up and thats a fact
im actually a rapper you talk into a mic with a robot rythm ,treat a beat like its a bitch finese it get in every lil crack ride it different ways try harmonizing shit try putting some feeling into the shit make other belive what you saying you have many things to learn im not gonna sit here and bad mouth you becuz you aint in my circle of net friends like you and your homies do now ive herd you and stealth and honestlly youd get laughed out the studio with some shit like that and im not sayin this becuz i dont like you its real talk

Oct 10, 2004
oh yeah heres a nice lil link of some jams from over 3 years ago this shit was fuck around music and it still shits on your 2005 music

track one beat was made by me(tunez) verses by
first malice(apt3/dna)2nd young mont(pyschward pharmacee)3rd eddie the scola(link crew)4th me(pyschward pharmacee)5th baby d(psychward pharmacee)

song two beat made by me verses by
first me,2nd malice hook both of us

song three beat made by me verses by
first puppet(no label)2nd me,3rd malice,4th mr miggz(no label)hook was done by me

and these are three years old and will never be released nor would we like to release them becuz there garbage ass fuck around songs BUT THEY STILL SHIT ON YOU BADLY!!!!!!!

click here
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/tunez_music.htm

and none of these were made in a studio!!!!!!!!!and were recorded on a 80 dollar mic!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
First of all, you spit on a $80 mic, I spit on a mic worth less than $5. Second, I have many different styles, the one you heard is more laid back. If I yell into the mic or give it any more than I did you would hear nothing but crackling, but if you'd like to hear me yell and put too much energy into it then I'll go ahead and do it just to please you (sarcasm). Third, I have the Malice album and I'm a fan of his, but virtually everybody featured on there is garbage, and that includes you. I didn't even know you were on there LOL. Fourth and most importantly, I created that audio in LESS THAN 5 MINUTES. I wrote nothing, I recorded once, I did NO adlibs, basically it's less than half-assed. But lyrically it will take a shit all over anything you've ever written in your entire life and anything you will write in the future. Case closed. You wanna talk about getting laughed out of a studio, you're lucky you record with your boys because your whack ass rhymes would get you laughed the fuck out any day homeboy. Delivery can easily be worked on, creativity is easily obtainable, and everyone has charisma they just need to know how to exploit it. Any one of my faults can easily be fixed.... on the other hand having the creativity behind lyrics, the ability to rhyme, the ability to piece together a verse, to use multis or metaphors or similes without sitting down and writing for 45 minutes to 2 days is God given. You can practice and practice, but your shit will never be raw. Your shit sucks homeboy, you better hire me to ghostwrite for you if you want to be sick....

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
I have the Malice album and I'm a fan of his, but virtually everybody featured on there is garbage, and that includes you.
i agree 100% playa. i couldn't even tell you the name of one featured artist on there and i used to bump that cd on the regular. nobody stands out except malice and most of the beats are weak too. malice is really only tight when he's rappin about funny style shit like a retarded girlfriend or beating a bitch down or a dui or beating down a faggot. he came coo on the first jam i think it's called on one but the beat sucked. i just liked his style if he had better production he would be tighter but he needs to drop all the appearances though. serious spit playboy.

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
TUNEZ_PWP said:
you guys rally behind fools that sound like cornballs on the mic
you try to make it seem like they got no skills, like they cant ride a beat and keep the rythm and like they got no rhymes, far as im concerned they both shit on you boy. they both sounded tight to me for what they had to work with. dont play yourself, the equipment makes all the difference in the world sonny. my boy sounds like shit when he raps but when he hit the studio they made his ass sound tight, please believe ive heard it with my own ears doggie. you aint schoolin nobody down around here player.

Oct 10, 2004
you just got shit on with 3 year old hot garbage against your 2005 shit!!!wich you were obvisoully proud of else you wouldnt have took the time to post it lol thanks you made my day

im out and will never respond or post in your bullshit forum again i dont need to prove shit to a internet circle jerk team

i win you lose
peace out

Apr 25, 2002
Shit on by who's theory? I didn't even take the time to listen to your garbage ass rhymes but I can tell you right now you didn't shit on anything but your underwear bitch.

Later faggot, nobody will miss you.

Jun 16, 2002
TUNEZ_PWP said:
you just got shit on with 3 year old hot garbage against your 2005 shit!!!
You didn't shit on anything with those horrendous rhymes pendejo. Some people can't handle the truth, and you are definately one of them. You suck it's plain and simple. Think of it this way, we would be the consumers, you Stealth and Fatal would be the artists... I would NEVER buy anything you put out on the shelves due to your lack of lyrical ability. Get Fatal and Stealth in a studio and I would more than likely pick up the shit they drop. It's that basic vato no matter what you say or how you shit yourself your shit still sucks.

TUNEZ_PWP said:
im out and will never respond or post in your bullshit forum again
I don't think anyone wanted you here to begin with.

TUNEZ_PWP said:
i dont need to prove shit to a internet circle jerk team
It's funny how the popular opinion always leads to the moron of the bunch saying something along the lines of dick riding. If people don't agree with YOU, they're dick riding or circle jerking. But if we did agree with you and backed everything you said it would be perfectly fine, right? Your type of people are absolute idiots and should be banned from internet interraction because that's where you grow your nuts. In person you would be quieter than you moms silent vibrator.

TUNEZ_PWP said:
i win you lose
Only in your twisted and retarded mind.

I guess you still haven't realized that the reason everyone is on your monkey ass is because you're a straight up hater. You talk shit and ruin every good thread, all the while riding your little homeboys' nuts. I mean saying someone is tight is fine as long as it's justified, but Indecent? Please.

Good riddens, joto.

May 21, 2002
tunez ur tunes is mediocre on them audios..tha snares is oldschool and tha beats could use more sounds like u said in tha description..as for lyrics u could be a lot better if u put in tha work..fatal ur audio was aight..tha lyrics was cool but i can tell u havent had tha most mic experience but its all good that shit comes with time and practice, i know from experience..keep at that audio shit and u'll get it..

love....one

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I guess I'm an idiot...I can't figure this friggin' dell mic.

so I can post stuff I already have recorded, by using soundclick?
...or is there a better site?

sorry for all of the tech questions.