Insanity (With Audio)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Wow, that was pretty weak. Cat just decided to throw my name up there. Oh well, bitches will be bitches. So anyways - since I'm against talking shit - how bout an audio track? I'd much rather go at it with this dude as a man then let him talk net-shit. IF YOU TALK ABOUT HOW HARD YOU ARE ON THE INTERNET, YOU MOST LIKELY GOT ASSRAPED AS A CHILD.

So anyways - if he shows up, I'll battle him with my white voice - or did he call me a cracker? i forget - my dell mic, my Acid 2.0, and my skiiiiillllz. I'll ride the beat, treat it like a bitch, get right into those grooves, feel it out, diversify, and whatever else this asshole said. The way I see it is, you can learn to flow better - that's a fact, i've been getting better from day one. But you're locked into your IQ - and if you're not smart enough to write GOOD LYRICS it doesn't matter if you can learn how to flow.

And if he doesn't show up - lets get on top of this Siccness compilation. We can either team up on a few tracks, or have every person spit their own shit. But if we get 15 people to record one song, or we get 7 people to record 2 songs, we can put something low-quality together (i never understood how "good quality" made you a better artist...99% of artists dont master their own shit). I can burn a few copies, send them around to everyone on the flows board or post them up on the net or something. I have a buddy that might be able to produce shit and mix it together a little better than I can (his boys all went to jail and their equipment is chilling at his house for the next year or so). Go to the art forum and find someone to make a nice little cover. It'll be fun.

So yeah - that's how I see it - time to stop talking and start writing.

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
I gotta question. Why is everybody hoppin into everybody elses beef???

I think this board will benefit if people let people with beef handle shit themselves...

fatals audio thread has almost 2 str8 pages of other people talkin shit about somone else now :confused:

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
^
I understand, it happens. your man enough to admit so, but im expecting someone to come with some kind of justification or just out right hate at me bringing the questions into light

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Honest opinion

I've been on this forum type stuff since Bay area rap talk days.....i get on here occasionally to observe....this prolly gonna be one of my only/few posts...either way
A few threads ago, I read some other folks talking about constructive criticism, being able to take it in this battle rap environment, and moving on with their lives. Y'all need to keep it that way. Going thru the 'flows' board, in all honesty, sounds like a bunch of drunk teenagers arguing. Fact of the matter is, no matter how you slice it, writing/typing rhymes is wack, because the delivery and beat are essential to the overall rap. So when I read y'all lyrics, it may be completely different in my head than how you would actually deliver it. So when I say shit is wack, as everyone is well aware of, it's just my opinion. Still may seem it's wack.
The song that Fatal put on the other thread, come on y'all. I read comments afterwards like 'yea sick flow' or some shit, and also something to the effect of 'we should get together on a track'. From what I've been reading, it seems like Fatal has a large following on here. Maybe y'all been on here with each other for a while, I don't know. Strait up and down, that track was super garbage. I will give him the benefit of the doubt, having to deal with the karoake machine and a so-so beat. Maybe his next audio will leave me in awe. Who knows, i'm just looking forward to hearing more shit. His written lyrics are cool, so i'm not on here to just hate. Lack of delivery fucked it up. And the word 'delivery' as it pertains to rapping really encompasses a lot of shit.
So, putting the two tracks side by side, (fatal's and indo's), are you guys serious in saying Fatal's is better? Come on now, be real. I don't know what's gone on between everyone and indecent before, but it seems like that animosity has spilled over and doesn't allow some of y'all to give an honest opinion, clouded by their dislike of the artist. I am well aware that the songs were not put on here to be compared. What I am comparing, however, is the measured response by the motherfuckin post-ers. It has basically become a popularity contest.
So instead of someone like jabbz saying basically i'm going to ride on you because of this track, why don't you guys come back with some audio? Would enhance everyone's creativity, and make the competition (between artists/post-ers) much more fucking healthy and productive. Would also enhance my experience as a regular joe schmoe coming onto this site.
I"m cutting and pasting this same comment to put on fatal's thread. Make sure everyone reads it, cuz it's the truth.