Information on the 5% Nation and Masonry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
I am doing a personal study for my own spiritual enlightenment on the teachings of all the great prophets. I am looking for information on the 5 %ers and the notion of everyone being the God of their own universe.
I'm also looking for information on the Masons and their inner circles, including practices and responsibilities, connections and power struggles.
I am only looking for enlightened information from people with actual intelligence, not assumed answers from people without dedication to their studies. I'm 21 and recent situations have made me decide that I need to choose up, or at least look at philosophy from all different angles. Please get back. Thank you.
(links and e-mails will be appreciated)

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
2-0-Sixx said:
^^Did you see that special they had on 60 minutes the other day about the skull & bones? I believe its the first time on main stream media that they actaully spoke about them for that long.
Damn I missed it.
I hope they re-air that shit.

I thought the skulls & bones was just some small time secret society but their actually bigger than I thought.
I don't mean big as in numbers but influentially big.

^^^do you have a link or a book to support that statement?

lol@Ahnold

I kinda saw that thing on the Skull & Bones. But I think I was cleaning or gettin ready to go out or somethin. But I do remember thinking, "Damn, I can't believe they're actually showing this on tv. I wonder if they're gonna go after these people."

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
EpidemicReborn said:
I knew that was comming so Ill find it here in a sec Iam taking a Biology test right now.

Epidemic
You've got my attention, I always thought the early church was intrumental in the rise of Islam.
Not directly but indirectly.
How ever you say they were involved directly, I wanna know how.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
Back in the day I used to study the 5% ......you might wanna look under " the nation of the gods and earths" is what they title themselves besides 5%.

It's intresting alot of the things I agreed on, but as far as the woman aspect of it I was to "free" for that, plus I really dont agree w/ my man having seven others. If you do decide to study just be prepared to get a lot of ish. most muslims (orthodix) dont consider 5% a way of living (religion) most consider it a colt
thats just "heads up". If you like it represent!!!!!

Mar 15, 2003
There are verses like that in the old testament, not that I give a fuck since I ain't no xtian, anyways the old testament is considered the "history" portion of the bible. Most xtians supposedly only apply the 'new testament' portion. You see jsus, who is the cornerstone of the religion, basically preaching nonviolence from start to finish.

The "infidel" verses in the Qur'an on the other hand are consdiered valid, active, etc. The interpretation is where the distinction is made. One could interpret a jihad as a personal struggle to achieve spiritual purity, or you could make it into some "go bomb some Jews" shit. It's all about who is preaching, who is listening, and who is believing.