Info on a cd...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tibou

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2007
Mace - The fatal lapse out in 1995 on Bailin records.

A 10 tracks EP :

1. Murder Hill Interlude
2. Murder Hill
3. Doobie N Yo Funk
4. Hanging Wit a Killa
5. Fatal Lapse
6. Like a Playa Would - Boog, Mace,
7. Stay Real - E-Mac, Mace
8. Keepn Me a Sac - E-Mac, Mace,
9. O.G. Hustler
10. Doin Life

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
its far from garbage, more like tru gangsta, peep track Doin Life!

It might be "tru gangsta", but still sounds like garbage to me. I said guess dude would have to listen for his self, cuzz everyone has their own opinion. Well if dude hasn't heard any of the album during damn near a year that this has been posted, then I guess it's good you posted a track you think is good. LOL

May 1, 2002
cobra, you should just start a blog
Vedran, go ahead and create a thread dedicated to pics of your collection playa...i'm pretty sure all of us here on the siccness will definitely appreciate it and no doubt will contribute and post up their own pics too...

in the BART forum, there's a thread of people's rap collection pics....however they're not individually like how your posting your pics.

Mar 3, 2006
guess some of you got a wrong impression of me, its like i was really MIA. to catch up i read everything in the last 100days of siccness classifieds. i posted just a few pictures of the albums connected to the subject, im not showing of here and have no intent. i dont want to break your everyday concepts on this board or cause any confusion. i guess there should be: who is who field, where few welcoming notes would avoid this attitude against newcomers, correct me if im wrong! "dont hate congratulate."

btw. does anyone know who hacked www.ganxstaizm.com ?