"INFATUATED WITH MY COOL"-STIK GILATINE (NEW SINGLE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
GOOD SHIT TO ALL YALL MAIN! I APPRECIATE YOU TAKEN THE TIME OUT AND PEEPIN! AND GOOD LOOKEN ON ALL THE HOME TOWN LOVE FROM ALL THE OG'S I APPRECIATE THAT! MEANS ALOT FO REALS.

@SCYANCE NOT 2 SURE WHEN IT WILL DROP ODN'T WANT TO SET A DATE AND NOT MEET IT..BUT I HAVE ALOT OF JOINTS READY TO GO..JUST WORKEN UNTILL I FEEL LIKE I HAVE ALL THE PIECES TO THE PUZZLE

MUCH LOVE YALL! 100

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
@Reese Loc thanks og! That means alot fam! I appreciate that!

@Toro thanks for the feedback brotha you know i always listen to what you got to say you been supporten ya boy since day 1..as far as metal mouth goes we still pushen tuff out here in the 408 metal mouth will never stop people ar ejust caught up with life..are store "poppin tags" is doing really good and the shirts are still flyen off the shelvs as far as the music i just been in the kitchen cooken up the dope smell me keepin it lit for drew cam and hanzo..the new alvum is goin to be dope..we gonna get ready to start pushing it ina month or 2 as far as promo..ima be shooting a video for this song and one other and wan't them done b4 i start pushen real tuff ya dig..but shit is goingood we keepin it pushen! and of course the dj's are in the san jo clubs doin there thang!

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
@Toro thanks for the feedback brotha you know i always listen to what you got to say you been supporten ya boy since day 1..as far as metal mouth goes we still pushen tuff out here in the 408 metal mouth will never stop people ar ejust caught up with life..are store "poppin tags" is doing really good and the shirts are still flyen off the shelvs as far as the music i just been in the kitchen cooken up the dope smell me keepin it lit for drew cam and hanzo..the new alvum is goin to be dope..we gonna get ready to start pushing it ina month or 2 as far as promo..ima be shooting a video for this song and one other and wan't them done b4 i start pushen real tuff ya dig..but shit is goingood we keepin it pushen! and of course the dj's are in the san jo clubs doin there thang!
Good to hear.