indecent and krypto interview trailer now up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
its nuthiun to it mayne..keep the feedback coming...im uploading another version right now,i think my files were compressed to high.iono ill see if theres any differences in a second

Jun 6, 2006
thats wassup...it is a slight problem on the transitions tho,i found the problem,i gotta go back into the original program and export it out differently..ill be back in a hr........keep the feedbacks coming.one love

the dvd will be authored too indecent,bonus footage and live concerts and if i can gather up more pictures ill do a slideshow gallery,plus scene selections

Jun 6, 2006
its pretty much done already,im just going over it and adding details to the overr-all film (mostly graphics) and screen name titles on different scenes...then i was stuck for like 4hours lol looking for that vh1 "behind the music" background for your part of the interview,i wanted to re constuct that but i forgot how it looked and i couldnt find it on google,..i had hella different complete projects of it but i kept changing my mind on it for the fact i thought it was dragging a bit,length wise....constant editing,prolly another 2days