Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2011
Says the guy who has been laughed off this site 3 times (at least)
they talkin bout my family more than they talkin bout me n im still here

u said it urself "I definitely don't condone the family info being put out there"

i can tell that deep down, ur a man of integrity n u know that shits wrong....im right here, pic in avatar and all, i got nothing 2 hide.... u can clown me all day, i can give a fuck less.. but they goin the bitch route n u kno that. like i said, if i had pics of arsons family and his moms number etc. etc., i wouldn't even consider postin that shit. it's outa pocket...anything else is fair game

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
She is more musically talented then her brother too, he is like the failure of the whole family, and the ugliest one by far lol.

Jun 5, 2004
Hahahahaha. I was just thinking earlier today "man... Incisions why would u dig yourself that big of a hole"

And now he had the good mind to delete the thread, after a solid like 24 hrs of him bein belly up tryin to unroll his turtle shell and it didnt work. ROFL if u were gonna delete it it shoulda been done a liiiiiTTle sooner. He just now realized that its a bad look, thats fkn amazing.

He acts like...nobody saw that faggotry and we're sposta forget about the 8,364,8464,37,1,1830 crybaby ass defensive shit talking posts about nuts and balls and nuts and balls and straws and balls and liars and balls and balls hahahahaha u faggot u will never be respected on the siccness

Jul 12, 2002
they talkin bout my family more than they talkin bout me n im still here

u said it urself "I definitely don't condone the family info being put out there"

i can tell that deep down, ur a man of integrity n u know that shits wrong....im right here, pic in avatar and all, i got nothing 2 hide.... u can clown me all day, i can give a fuck less.. but they goin the bitch route n u kno that. like i said, if i had pics of arsons family and his moms number etc. etc., i wouldn't even consider postin that shit. it's outa pocket...anything else is fair game
You're not getting it man. Regardless of how "outta pocket" the family shit is, I'm telling you that that shit would never happen to you if you carried yourself differently here. Ditch all the stupid "riding nuts" talk, take shit in stride, and you'll be fine. You could make the shittiest music on the planet and we wouldn't care. Just ask for honest opinions and don't get pissed if a bunch of people say it sucks. Ask them why it sucks, listen to what they have to say, and be humble about it. And finally, don't be such a douche about everything all the time.

That's honest advice for you. You can take heed to that advice and you can coexist with us, or you can continue on your cycle of douchery, which will probably lead to another ban in the near future. Your choice breh.