Incisions, you scared little bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Lmao "sarcasm" huh? U bring up his height and weight like its something bad, but fail to mention his skill, that leads to a clear belief that u ARE scared of him if u feel the need to bring up his height and weight as an advantage towards urself

And of course sugar shane aint lookin for ur broke ass, thank u captain obvious hes a millionaire and u a broke ass fool from brokelahoma, I hope ur house gets thrown up in a tornado
Your logic makes no sense. I'm not afraid of anyone. And I bet you I'm living better than you, in every way possible. I wish you no harm, you're miserable enough as it is.

Nov 11, 2006
Your logic makes no sense. I'm not afraid of anyone. And I bet you I'm living better than you, in every way possible. I wish you no harm, you're miserable enough as it is.
The fact alone that u live in buttfuck Oklahoma is proof that u are not living better than me......

and it doesnt matter whether u are scared or not, if u were to say that bullshit to shane mosleys face he would beat ur ass, fear isnt even in the equation at that point, just skill, and its pretty obvious hes waaaayyyyy more skilled than u at boxing, or else u would be making millions to fight just like him

quit playin captain save a hoe for incisions and thebayarea, its not a good look breh

Nov 11, 2006
Ok tough guy ur not afraid of anyone that's great, that doesn't change the fact that if u were to go toe to toe wit andersen silva or GSP u would get put to sleep like Marquez did pacquiao, it has nothing to do with fear u dumbass

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
lol@square..

i guess real g's stalk peoples family on the internet

for those sayin i brought any of this bs on myself, tell me how? DuceTheTruth @DuceTheTruth

come at me wit respect, bet i give that respect back. nice 2 see some flip-floppers in the mix as well. i guess it makes it difficult 2 stand for integrity when u not willin 2 risk ur internet buddies. and i'm not even talkin shit, i just cant imagine how any outsider lookin in who isnt a part of this would be like "damn, stalkin peoples family and postin their pics on a message forum to shit on them is the business!"

Did you call me a flip flopper??

Let it be known that I've been neutral in 99.2℅ of the roastings on this site....

Yours is no different. I read through a lot of threads on this site like everyone else. I agree wit shit and I disagree wit shit.....just like everybody else.

I haven't flip flopped on shit my dude....and I never really considered myself an outsider looking in. I've been here since '02-03.....I've met a few cats from this site.......this shit can get real.

Do you want me to post and say " I don't agree with posting FAM info is G"....since that is how I feel....I could....but this isn't my battle.

And this isn't your first go round with people on here....I see it...I read it...but I try my best to not get involved.....so what if I prop.

I'd rather post about a new car that's about to come out...

Don't worry g....I'm not gonna call...email or text anyone in ur FAM.....

I'm the LAST one you should worry about......

I felt what DJ Coma said in that post and that's that.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Did you call me a flip flopper??

Let it be known that I've been neutral in 99.2℅ of the roastings on this site....

Yours is no different. I read through a lot of threads on this site like everyone else. I agree wit shit and I disagree wit shit.....just like everybody else.

I haven't flip flopped on shit my dude....and I never really considered myself an outsider looking in. I've been here since '02-03.....I've met a few cats from this site.......this shit can get real.

Do you want me to post and say " I don't agree with posting FAM info is G"....since that is how I feel....I could....but this isn't my battle.

And this isn't your first go round with people on here....I see it...I read it...but I try my best to not get involved.....so what if I prop.

I'd rather post about a new car that's about to come out...

Don't worry g....I'm not gonna call...email or text anyone in ur FAM.....

I'm the LAST one you should worry about......

I felt what DJ Coma said in that post and that's that.
DOOOGGGGGG! i was wondering why the fuck you got brought up in this. You one of the most cool headed neutral poster hurr

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i missed the threads where incisions committed the act that led to this. would anyone care to provide a summary of the situation?

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
i missed the threads where incisions committed the act that led to this. would anyone care to provide a summary of the situation?
I started this thread after incisions deleted a thread he's made about some girl he claimed he fucked in an attempt to clown a thread timebomb made a few years ago called "my beezy on the side". Incisions put up random pictures of some broad that were taken off the internet, and none had him in them so everyone called bullshit, and he couldnt come up with proof. Arson got his detective on and pulled his hoe card about the broad by checking the meta data from the pics, then incisions tried to talk shit to Arson and Arson did a little more digging and found out all incisions families info.

Although lemme just say, it wasn't just that thread that got incisions roasted, he's been acting like a fucking ass since he started posting, talking about fucking kids, asking if sicc members eat ass, and spamming with his turrible music.

Feb 11, 2006

Incisions @Incisions is a huge Virgin Faggot with a Mom 99% of the forum want to fuck and sister who looks like she can suck a golf ball through a straw.

#CASECLOSED

Aug 17, 2011

@R don't believe the hype....i posted up some israeli bitch i been fuckin from around the way, dudes thought she was a dime and were in disbelief because of how fine she was... arson spent a full day (literally) asking me questions and doing a thorough investigation. when all he could come up wit was that the pictures were old, he got mad and went after the fam. rest is history.

DuceTheTruth @DuceTheTruth , i wasnt goin at u bru...only line directed at u was "for those sayin i brought any of this bs on myself, tell me how?" just 2 clear the air

Props: R and R