Inchez ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2005
haha im 26 fat kid .... and it will be my 2nd, i really wanted something else to be my second, i wanna get my whole left arm done with a ny piece, but im still thinking about 2 elements.

anyway before i get that i wanna get a writing .... either "the first day of the rest of my life" or "the day it all made sense" or some shit like that i have a couple more in my mind im trying to put down to one. or maybe just the word dedication

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
haha im 26 fat kid .... and it will be my 2nd, i really wanted something else to be my second, i wanna get my whole left arm done with a ny piece, but im still thinking about 2 elements.

anyway before i get that i wanna get a writing .... either "the first day of the rest of my life" or "the day it all made sense" or some shit like that i have a couple more in my mind im trying to put down to one. or maybe just the word dedication
get one of these kadafi these goooo

so when are we gonna all go shoot one day?and tragik.but for real pascal when u come back lets all meet up and go shoot.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i just cut my fro 2 weeks ago got taperd up it was to hot for long hair
my shit was dumb ass long too my hair get hella curly when it grow out

hey kadafi when u come back to the bay u,colombo and lady tarajik can come to my house and do karate in my basement