IN YOUR TOWN ARE THE NORTENOS AND THE MARA KOO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2003
IN YOUR TOWN ARE THE NORTENOS AND THE MARA KOO. WE USED TO BE KOO WITH THEM BUT THEN THEY STARTED CALLING US THE C-WORD AND WE STARTED FIGHTING THEM. SO IM JUST ASKING ARE THE NORTHENOS AND THE MARA KOO IN YOUR TOWN.

Apr 26, 2004
CHAVALONES NORTETAS CHAPETES ITS ALL ABOUT BIG BAD MARA SALVATRUCHA! I WISH U WERE REALLY IN LA.... TELL ME WHERE U KICK IT AT AND WE'LL SEE WHATS UP IF U POST IT LIKE THAT! FUCKIN LEVA WANNA B CHAVALA! ILL B WAITIN FOR U..... DONT MAKE ME WAIT... HLS.. MSX3....
thats the stupidiest shit i ever heard lol mara fooz are surenos, this is from cpixel directed to "213LANORTENO" AKA SMOKIE LOC IN THE ECC; that claims he got a set of nortenos in L.A. the biggest joke of the year lmao

BOUnSER said:
thats the stupidiest shit i ever heard lol mara fooz are surenos, this is from cpixel directed to "213LANORTENO" AKA SMOKIE LOC IN THE ECC; that claims he got a set of nortenos in L.A. the biggest joke of the year lmao

UR THE JOKE CUZ MARA AINT SUR, THEY WAS BUT AINT NO MORE. THEY SMASH ON FAKE WANNABES LIKE YOU BOUNSER... THEY BOUNSE BIG HEADED MOTHA FUCKERS HEAD TO THE WALL LIKE YOU HEAD ESE. FAKE ASS PLAYGIRL BITCH, GO SUCK A DICK. FUCK PANOCHA BITCHS!

Jan 2, 2003
Man Bouncer I'm not choosing sides but y u come in the x4 shit all 13n and shit when u kno they hate yo ass man u trying 2 prove sutin or somethin tell me please

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
PyKillaman said:
Man Bouncer I'm not choosing sides but y u come in the x4 shit all 13n and shit when u kno they hate yo ass man u trying 2 prove sutin or somethin tell me please
He's reppin on tha net what he can't rep in real life. Just like the rest of his punk ass homies! Oh yeah, bounser I saw U talkin shit about my city homie, come out to sac and see how much love you get trick. Aint a Block or Set that got respect 4 U or your norcal dickriders, and YES I did say dickridin , and U only prove it more by posting here. Now get into your PJ's , it's almost time for daddy to kreep into your room. Trick!!!!!!!!!

Jun 25, 2004

Now this is a joke. Mara fooz be funking it with the Mexicans in Jersey all the time. They rep 18 for the Salvatrucha. These fooz were enemys to all Mexicans at Whashington High School in Jersey. Trust me these fooz hate Mexicans wheather from the N or the S it doen't matter.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Marasalvatrucha is not 100% Salvadorean and it does have some Mexican members despite their name and history. Life in New Jersey and Los Angeles is just not the same... but what do WE know about gangs here anyway? HAHA You said: "They rep 18 for the Salvatrucha" ok now that was backwards as fuck. "S" would be 19 and "R"=18 if that's what you meant. Second... 18 is MS's single biggest enemy hands down what the fuck are they doing wrong claiming MS18 on those NJ streets?

Jun 5, 2004
red ryda 916-i was in south sac the other day, it looks like xiv up there got most of the shit on lock. i didnt see any scraps, even if there is scraps, it looks like they got some heads to keep em down.
-what the fuck is this mara shit i hear about first i hear theyre sur, then theyre not, then theyre south american, then they smash on fakes, then they smash on all mexicans. someone tell me exactly what the fuck?

May 6, 2004
AYE AYE OH I SEEN SUM SCRAP PUTAZ FROM ARIZONA THEY BANGIN SEWER BUT THEY SPORTIN RED RAG.. SERIO N WTF IZ DAT.. ANY OF U FOOZ SEEN DAT BEFORE? I SEEN IT FRUM SCRAP WEBSITE ITZ CALLED CHICANORAPPERS.COM OR SUMTHIN LIKE DAT

Status
Not open for further replies.