in your culture is it normal for people to tell you-you are good looking?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i get that all the time when i meet my parents friends or older filipinos man or woman.they will tell you if your good looking.

they always tell me "have you been to the phillipines?you should go there cause the girls will like you,your good looking"

is it like that in your culture?

May 11, 2002
Well not really.. I have korean in me. So whenever I see my relatives which isnt very often its always. "They are sooo tall" "How old are they now" . The worst thing is everyone and their moms stares at me and my brother everywhere we go

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Tooper said:
i get that all the time when i meet my parents friends or older filipinos man or woman.they will tell you if your good looking.

they always tell me "have you been to the phillipines?you should go there cause the girls will like you,your good looking"

is it like that in your culture?
they tell me "wow! so guapo!"

shit if i went to the phillipines, i can probably hook up an orgy with a bunch of cute broads hella quickly without even trying

yanno!!!!

May 3, 2002
My culture has not been taught to me so I wouldn't know if it was normal or not to my ancestors, but if a female got nice eyes or is sexy, I'll let her know. It's not as bad as you think, they normally giggle, reply with a "thank you," or blush and don't know what to say because they're shy.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I cant understand some of my relatives. I get the good looking thing, but it doesnt seem like it to me... shouldnt i be rolling in women???? I must be too nice to them.

LMAO my grandmas are the exact same!!!!! And i wanna go to the phillipines!

Apr 25, 2002
blight filipino girls luv americans.it's a dream of theirs to marry an american and move back to america.the guys on the other hand will jack you or robb you and even kidnap you.but your a big boy so they'd have to pull sumthing on you.fuck that don't let that hold you back just be respectfull and carefull of who's around you i guess.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
^sounds good! Is it a military governement there? Im actually not too educated on the countries foundation... just the girls, lol.

IF IM NOT PLANNED TO MARRY SOMEONE BY 28, I WILL GO GET A BRIDE LIKE THAT!

Apr 25, 2002
i don't understand your question yes they have a military though.remember the philippines is kinda poor and they think all americans are rich.

a dollar goes a long way there it's equivalent to 53 pesos.so you can buy all the liquor you want.the beer is'nt as strong but you can always buy hard liqour.

i never been there but i hope to go one day.

Aug 11, 2002
Only the older people can tell you if your hansome (guy) or beautiful (female). Younger people don't say it... if they do they're liable for a vicious back hand to the face in front of everybody. There are things males aren't supposed to say around females, but some do it anyway (No respect what so ever). Fools know better than speak like that to female cousins around me, I'm old fashion so I smash.