IN THE GHETTO WORLD DVD.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
IS NOW AVAILABLE!!!! I JUST FILLED FAM BAM UP, AND I HAVE EM' FOR $15 SHIPPED U.S., AND $20 SHIPPED OVERSEAS (BUT IF OVERSEAS YOU HAVE TO HAVE A U.S. NTSC FORMAT DVD PLAYER. IT WON'T PLAY ON OVERSEAS PAL FORMAT PLAYERS). IT'S 1 HOUR AND 55 MINUTES LONG. IT'S OFF THE HOOK!!!!!!

THE DVD IS STARRING LIL C.S. AND THE MOBSTAZ WITH CAMEOS AND APPEARANCES E-40, YUKMOUTH, JAYO, BAD AZZ, MAC DRE, TECH N9NE, LUNI, MESSY, LIL FLIP AND ALL THE TOP DAGO RAPPERS!!!!!

PLUS IT INCLUDES PLENTY OF FOOTAGE OF BUTT NAKED BITCHES, PLAYIN' WIT' THEIR PUSSY, KISSIN', STRIPPIN' EVERYTHING...PLUS WE GOT BITCHES IN CLOTHES TOO...IT HAS FOOTAGE OF BOTH OF THE INFAMOUS GHETTO WORLD PICNICS, HOOD FOOTAGE AND BEACH OF DAGO, STUDIO SESSIONS, PERFORMANCES OF ME AND MOST OF THE ARTISTS MENTIONED ABOVE, AND MUCH MUCH MORE...

HIT ME AT [email protected] for ordering info. 1

C.S. Heat

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I wanna fuck wit some for our store... what type of price can i get on 5 or 10?

holla atcha boy...

keep doin ya thug thizzle homie...

i may be out that way again in the next month or so... gotta pick up my girl's grandma soon...

but hit me wit some info homie..
[email protected]

Feb 1, 2004
Man the DVD is tight all the performances and the studio sessions were tight. Yall need to get this DVD man it's tight as fuck.

Aug 26, 2002
CS: hit that store up herre in the STL. I was there tonight dropping off shit and I told tem about your DVD. And I don;t like ordering shit when I know it can be put in my store.