In the Ghetto World DVD!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Comin' within' a month (if I get them bac quic). Featuring live performances by Lil C.S.(performing songs from Ghetto Classics & Dollars & Sins), The Mobstaz, Cricet and the whole E-Mortal Gang (performing songs from Power Must be Taken), Ecay Uno & BLE(performin' songs from Mental Scars), Mac Dre, RBL Posse, Messy Marv, Luni, Tech N9ne, Mouch Massive, Baby Stone, Cyco, Blue Sticc, Cuzzin' Ice Lecta, Mackvillin, also includes footage of "Tooth Dog" at Jayo's "true'd up" video shoot, Bad Azz in the studio, Lil Flip, Mac Mall, so many other muthafuccas I can't even remember. Footage of both Ghetto World Picnics, SDC Cripnics, Footage of every Crip/Blood set in Dago, Hood shit, Dago Beach footage, Super Bowl 2003, Puerto Rican Fest, small shout out cameos by a few famous rappers givin' it up to a real nigga, and a gang of other shit, and most importantly BUTT NAKED BITCHES!!!! BLAC, MEXICAN, ASIAN, WHITE, ALL FLAVORS. PUSSY, TITTIES, BIG ASSES, MIDDLE SIZE ASSES, EVERYTHING. Dago got some of the baddest bitches there are. I had to take a couple parts out because they were too x-rated, but I got enough bitches in here to keep it hella interesting. I know I probably forgot some shit, but ya'll are just going to have to peep it. It's comin' ya'll!!!!! The wait is over. 1

Oh yeah, this will also only have a limited amount of copies like the soundtrac had, which we sold all of them, and it's out of print (I think fam bam might have about 7 total copies between all 3 stores), but I have no more. And this will be limited also, so don't lag. 1

C.S. Heat

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
C.S. will this have a DVD cover? If it is, is it gonna be the soundtrack cover or is it something different.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Update!!! Just sent it out to press. I'm glad it's finally done. This was the hardest shit I ever had to do, because it was my vision, and I was there throughout the whole editing process with my nigga QP who edited it. Hopefully it won't take no longer than 2 to 3 weeks to come bac. The flyers will be in Fam Bam this week! Here's the text on the bac of the flyer...

In The Ghetto World – The Movie/Documentary, starring Lil C.S. and The Mobstaz, with cameos and appearances by E-40, Lil Flip, Yukmouth, Jayo Felony, Bad Azz, Mac Dre, Tech N9ne, Luni Coleone, Messy Marv, and all the top Dago rappers!!!

It also includes footage of BUTT NAKED FREAKY GIRLS, VERY SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL, and a gang of fine Dago girls of all flavors. It also includes footage of both of the infamous Ghetto World Picnics, live concerts, hood footage, beach footage, studio sessions, and much much much more!!!!!

Get ready ya'll!!! 1

C.S. Heat