In Need of Help on Project...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
I'm working with a local artist who does oil paintings and shit and touching them up on adobe. I'm very novice at what I know about adobe and it currently isnt letting me do a glass effect w/ eye candy to off throw the color on the glasses of the picture I attached because i'm using less than 50% of the pixels or some shit. If anyone can help or possibly just put a light emerald green transparent glass effect on the lenses of the glasses and maybe some smoke in the background realistically (or let me know how to do it myself without adobe telling me i cant) it'd be much apprectiated.

One,

Cyrus

May 3, 2002
i have eye candy.. fuckin adobe just wont let me detail it as well as I want.. and it doesnt even seem like it should be a problem because all im trying to do is color the lenses of the fuckin glasses. shits just pissin me off. lol.

May 3, 2002
what should I use to make the selection? I've been using the lasso and thats where i've been running into problems.. its seems that after about 3 quarters of the way of outlining the glasses and more that it says I'm not using 50% of the pixels or some shit. And obviously I cant do it in two steps and still get a realistic effect between lighting and shading overlapping each other.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
what if you cut the lenses and paste them in a new layer, then try it... seems like you're tryin' to do everything with that one background layer.... so you'd have to make the lenses another layer then use the filter... same with the background, make the background another layer, add the smoke, then layer it according to how you want it (background first, pic of him, then the glass's lenses) I hope that helps

Sep 15, 2002
www.70mile.com
hope this helps

:devious:
yo, it's simple to do that...all you need to do is put it in rgb mode ...then copy the layer, clik the box that says "fixed transperancy" or whatever..and select with the circle polygon tool thing....fuck it..I can't teach for shit..here