In my High School History Class..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
A few years ago in high school, I always used to fall asleep on site. Even if I wasn't stoned or anything. I would just be sittin' there in class, and my Head would just drop back. And I'd be out. Everybody always used to get a kick out of it. Sometimes I'd breath all loud or snore. Mt teacher seemed to think I had Narcolepsy(Sp?)

and another time I was sleepin' all funny, With my head down and to the side in this akward ass position, Just Dozin' Off Snorin'. All of a sudden I hear my Teacher yellin'(different Teacher) "Can't we just get this class together for the last five minutes" and Everyone was laughin' at me. I just woke up with slobber on my cheek, and looked around all confused. Later on a friend of mine said the teacher was about to go off on me. Shit was funny. It's kind of weird, When I get bored, My brain just shuts off and I Doze off.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
LMAO.........I use to do the same shit everyday to..........If I hated the class or the teacher I would say fucc it and go to sleep evertime I was in class............It is kinda embarassing when you wake you all confused with slobber on you and people are laughing though

Nov 2, 2002
BIG J said:
...But when It got boring, I didn't try to sleep, I couldn't control it! LOL!
I heard that, one time I woke up and lunch was halfway over and the class was empty and dark. I felt hella stupid

Dec 2, 2002
^LOL

i did the same thing in World History class. my head fell back and i just started snoring real loud, but my teacher didn't say anything about it, i don't remember how i woke up, i think someone through something at me and i woke up with confusion and everyone started laughing at me

Sep 28, 2002
lmao

i remember once i fell asleep in my last period class and when i woke up it was after skool and in the room, my teacher, the vice principal and the principal were just there waitin for me to get up. it was like an ambush against me. i had detention for like 2 weeks helpin that teacher out. then for the rest of the year everyone new me as the boy who fell asleep after skool.

May 3, 2002
Only time I fell asleep was when I went to my class drunk as fuck. I remember trying to wake an affiliate up (unsuccessful) and fell asleep myself. When he woke me up, half the class was out of the room and the teacher was looking at me wondering what was wrong with me.

Sep 7, 2002
^^^
hahaaa!!!

High School was like a second bedroom to me, for real. My freshman year, I had the same teacher twice in row for English and then History. Has anyone seen the guy from the Clear Eyes commercial??? Well my teachers voice sounded just like that mothafucka. Dull and boring as fuck. When he read books, i swear it sounded like a bed time story. 1/2 of the class use to fall asleep, 1/4 use to listen to their CD players, the other 1/4 actually read along with his goofy ass.