In Memory of Pimp C

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2008
The man Pimp C,a rapper and a great man.Having listen to his early stuff and listening to his recent stuff like "Kandy" that he did with JellyRoll you could hear his style grow to me as an artist but what do you guys think. Kandy can be found here www.Myspace.com/501jelly.

I just want to know.

JT Henderson
FONTANA

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
he was supposed to change the game when he got out. i hate that he is gone. and just think i just moved to houston in august and was hoping i would see him do a show. i missed the car show too where him and bun performed and they werent even supposed to. jamm supertight niggas and that song on the dangerous minds soundtrack. everythang aint what it look like.......already

Jun 10, 2002
Im still pissed off that Pimp C died man. I didnt believe it when I heard it. Fuck what everybody else is saying bout Lil wayne being the king of the south Pimp C was the man and his legend will forever live on. UGK 4 LIFE

Aug 7, 2002
i even saw pimp c how the way he died...when i was making my wish... i saw him on his bed laying down for couple of minutes then he just slowly passed away with his glasses off really tucked in cuz it was cold weather outside at that time....i saw him for couple of seconds when it was just there that i saw and i didn't want that to happen to him but thats just time he died

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i even saw pimp c how the way he died...when i was making my wish... i saw him on his bed laying down for couple of minutes then he just slowly passed away with his glasses off really tucked in cuz it was cold weather outside at that time....i saw him for couple of seconds when it was just there that i saw and i didn't want that to happen to him but thats just time he died
What was your wish Carlos?