In Loving Memory of HITMAN (Leave Your Comments for his family & friends)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

Hitman Solo Creep is one of my favorites of all time, shit I have a Hitman poster hanging up at my house. Solo Creep has been in my rotation since it dropped. That shit sucks that homie aint around no more. I'm sorry to hear that

Jul 29, 2002
i've know hitman since i was a lil nigga on the block. he go be missed! not just as a rapper but has a family member. that was one of the realest niggas. 1-luv
R.I.P Ricky "Hitman" Heard
RIGHTWAY FA LIFE

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
1 LUV TO EVERYONE THAT RESPONDED...WE ARE DEEPLY HURT OVER HERE AT THE RIGHTWAY..ALL YOUR SUPPORT COMES AT A GOODTIME FOR HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS...MY BROTHER AND I WILL RELEASE HIS LAST ALBUM WITH HIS MOM LATER THIS YEAR. IT WILL HAVE 17 NEW TRACKS (NEVER HEARD TRACKS) NOT RECYCLED EITHER..IT WILL BE HIS DEDICATION ALBUM FOR HIS TRUE FANS...ALSO THE LAST RBL POSSE ALBUM "THE FINAL CHAPTER"...AS FOR ME.. I WILL CONTINUE TO PUSH THIS SHIP THRU THE TIDAL WAVES OF THIS FUCKED UP POISON GAME FOR BOTH MR.CEE & HITMAN WIT MY SOLO CAREER... IT DON'T STOP TIL MY CASKET DROP...RIP MR.CEE, HITMAN, COUGNUT...YALL TRU FRISCO LEGENDS...RBL 4 LIFE...KEEP IT MAFIA!

Apr 25, 2002
R.I.P. Hitman. Stay up Black C. I lost 3 close friends this summer. I can't say I know what your going through, but if you feel anything like I do, I know your hurting. I send my best of wishes to his fam. and also rightway. Stay up maine, and ima be at you real soon with sum business whenever your ready. I hope yall get through this.
one

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i bugged out when i first heard this cause you never wanna believe something like this is true. but it is a fact of life. maybe God needed him more up there than we need him down here. i know he wouldn't wanna see everyone sad at a time like this. to me, death is almost like a celebration. he made it y'all. he is in a better place. i know his family and folks miss him, but he is with the Lord, and there is no place i would honestly rather be. we'll always remember him for the real music he has dropped. rest in peace homie