$$$$IN GOD WE TRUST????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Ever notice how thats on our money, funny how they make god and money associated together? Should it stay or go?
My vote, go...They seperate religion from every other government branch, why not our currency?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I say it goes too....There's too many different religions that don't have God as their person or being of worship....So it's kinda odd and "politically incorrect."

EDJ, that's a good question....I'm curious to see everyone's suggestions...

Apr 25, 2002
I think that shit needs to go....why should religion be incorporated in EVERYTHING that we do...and I don't think it should be replaced by anything....leave it blank.

Ya you laugh till your muthafuckin ass get's drafted/while you're at band camp thinkin the crap can't happen/till you fuck around,get an anthrax napkin/inside a package wrapped in saran wrap wrapping/open the plastic and then you stand back gaspin/fuckin assassins hijackin amtracks crashin/all this terror America demands action/next thing you know you've got Uncle Sam's ass askin/ to join the Army or what you'll do for there Navy/You just a baby gettin recruited at 18....-Eminem.

Apr 25, 2002
HERESY said:
if this nation was "supposedly" founded on biblical/christian values why would i be "politically incorrect." ??????

replace it with "DENY YOUR MAKER MAMMON IS GOD"

:H:
NO SHIT TALKIN THIS TIME....I WUZ THINKIN THA EXACT SAME THING...$IDEWAYZ

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I could care less that it says it, cause neithe rone means anything to me. I only need money to buy food shelter, gym passes, and car parts. Im not about being greedy. Shit ill give it away for free sometimes if i can afford it.

REPLACE "In God We Trust"
WITH "Dood, Where's my car?"

May 5, 2002
Yea, this country was founded on good ol' Christian values like slavery and genocide.... hmmmm

and I think its only fitting for "God" to be placed on money.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Snub

Yes this country has participated in slavery and genocide. So have most countries of the world (many still do). Have U ever taken an American history class, HS not included? Perhaps then U would know what was ment by the Christian/ biblical values reference. Not trying to clown, just want people to have some knowledge. :classic:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Blight said:
REPLACE "In God We Trust"
WITH "Dood, Where's my car?"
Not a bad idea, but I don't think the gonverment would be too eager to put that on the nation's money...lol...:classic:

May 5, 2002
Roxy, I'm familiar with history. Care to elaborate on your point? The term "christian values" is used loosly IMO. you cant just say its all values and push the negative to the side, because it is part of the whole picture.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Snub have U ever read the book called "A City Upon A Hill" by John Winthrop? It's a good read and gives lots of insight to the idea that this country was built on "christian values". :classic:

May 5, 2002
No, but doesn't sound all that intreging to me lol...

anyways, this whole country was founded in the begining as a place for free religion, and seperation of church and State. When you go against that, your goin against your foundation...

May 7, 2002
Curbie said:
Ever notice how thats on our money, funny how they make god and money associated together? Should it stay or go?
My vote, go...They seperate religion from every other government branch, why not our currency?
finally sumone wit my genius ta relize that this shit iz faulty it should go

tha locz out
R.n.A mob niggaz