Important!read!future of tha siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
lately i have been reading more and more posts and flows that are ALL eastcoast. All the complicated shit that dont make sence. I got lovwe gfor all the different rap clture and flows, but this is the last remaining website for gangsta rap. I dont want to see it turn into a commercial eastcoast huge website. give me feedback and thoughtss

May 12, 2002
eN-Deep said:
lately i have been reading more and more posts and flows that are ALL eastcoast. All the complicated shit that dont make sence. I got lovwe gfor all the different rap clture and flows, but this is the last remaining website for gangsta rap. I dont want to see it turn into a commercial eastcoast huge website. give me feedback and thoughtss
so all eastcoast is complicated shit that doesnt make sense?? get real mayne and open up your eardrums...
you went from saying that ALL eastcoast is complicated shit that don't make sense, to implying that eastcoast is commercial
(which is only partially true)...

"my 10 cents the first 2 were free" Eminem

M

MrFreeze

no offense but this doesnt affect the future of the siccness. i see what your sayin that theres talk about hip hop type shit instead of gangsta rap on here but you cant tell people what kind of music to talk about or to like feel me? people are free to discuss whatever they want thats what makes this america playa.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yeah, what are you talkin about??
people on here are more open minded, and want to share their feelings on certain thangs about rap music, no matter where it comes from.

MrFreeze said:
no offense but this doesnt affect the future of the siccness.
and on that note...