IMPORTANT ?...FOR THOSE WITH WIVES OR GRFR'S...REGARDING BEIN LOCKED UP FOR 10 YEARS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
If you know that something you're doing can get you locked up in a cell, then think about yourself, your wife, and your children, and stop doing it.
If you have to keep doing it in order to survive, then you need to open your mind because there's millions of possibilities in the world. If not, then you must be lazy.
And if you strongly believe it's right, but it's "illegal" because America thinks it is, stand up for it and try to "legalize" it.

May 3, 2002
Another thing I need to add. Most people that live in ghettoes these days think that having cars, clothes, women, and money is the "cool" thing to do and they get stuck on that, and their children's, children's children will get stuck on the same thing, thus keeping their family and other families in poverty (financially and mentally.) I am not going to say "until the loop is broken" because ghetto-raised people have yet to realize that there is a better way even though their surroundings don't prove it.
There's much more to life than driving expensive cars, "fuckin' hoes," "slangin' dope," "sportin' clothes," and "clockin' dough," but children aren't taught that. While I was growing up, there was no one to tell me that this world has endless possibilities. Instead of telling me to go to class and become a doctor, motherfuckers were telling me to cut class and smoke a with them. This type of mentality will keep minorities down.
We, as adults must teach our children better. Tupac once said, "The old way wasn't workin', so it's on us to decide what we gotta do... to survive"
This basically boils down to this. When minorities were first brought, or first stepped in to this country, they had no idea of how to be a parent, so they never educated, motivated, or raised their children better. They thought (and still think) that as long as you feed them, things are great, but things are not great. If you don't educate your kids, they're going to get educated somewhere else, and that "somewhere else" is not a friendly place. After your un-educated children have kids, their kids will grow up just the same (if not, "worse.")
I'll end this essay now because I could type on forever, and because I have to go. If you disagree and want to hold a conversation, reply to the post and we'll exchange thoughts.