IMPORTANT ?...FOR THOSE WITH WIVES OR GRFR'S...REGARDING BEIN LOCKED UP FOR 10 YEARS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas

For those that dont know bout me...Im in my mid-20's with a wife and 2 kids.
I have a nice career goin but, I still hustla on the side.
Yeaterday, I had a serious convo with my wife about gettin locked up for 10 years.....
I asked her if i got locked up for 10 years would she wait for me??
It turned out to be an all day discussion.....with no end result.
Personally, i dont know what i would want her to do.

My question to MAINLY OLDER (21+) Cats and Husbands is....
If you got locked up for 10 years and you had kids with a wife or girlfriend>>>>
Would you want her to wait for you??
What I mean by "wait" is>>after you got out, you both would try to resume a normal life together.

There are a TON of factors that you have to consider in the question.....
-the KIDS
-stepdads>>>with the possibilty of them harmim your wife(GF) and children
-your wife's(GF) needs
-etc.

I hope I made myself clear about what Im asking, but if you have any questions let me know.
And you have some real input, then speak on it, but keep that 10th grade mentality off of here.

D-Locc

Apr 25, 2002
If I was wrongfully locked up I would want her to wait for me. But will she? I don't know 10 years is a lot, I would hate to see someone I love being restricted like that. Your situation sounds very silly, you got a nice career going? SHIT!! I know brothas locked up, or dead that sold drugs because they were desperate for money.

But if you did something stupid like got caught selling, then no, I wouldn't expect my wife to wait for me. It was my fault, and the CONSEQUENCE for my STUPIDITY is not seeing my son or daughter grow up and possibly losing my wife. When you have kids in the picture you owe them to be a responsible father. How are you going to do that to your kids?

Thats just adding on to the problem I see in young black and hispanic kids. And its worse for girls, when they don't have a father in there lives, they start sleeping with many men trying to fill the void of not having a father in there life. Some run off in abusive relationships, and shit like that. Like I said how are you going to do that to your kids?

True L-O-V-E is loyalty. But when you get married you hope that they would stick with you from thick and thin, good and bad. But I don't blame them if they leave, you got responsibilities to handle.

Apr 25, 2002
I agree...

if you love someone you wouldn't ever put them in that situation to have to wait for you in the first place, especially when there are kids involved...

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
The Real

It depends on everyone's definition for waiting . I've been in that position. I wasn't married, but we were gettin' ready to, then I caught my fed case.

First of all NO woman is not going to have sex for 10 years, so when niggaz used to touch down on the yard with fresh 10's, 15's and 20's we would tell them right off the bat, your bitch is going to fuc. The only thing you can ask of your girl/wife when you leave is don't fuc none of your homies, don't have any kids, don't get married, and don't have my kids callin' another nigga daddy.

One of my homies from LA just got out after doin' 10, and while he was gone his baby's mama had boyfriends ect, but she never got pregnant or married. He used to even talk to the nigga on the phone when he called home. But right before my nigga got out (about a year before) she cut that other nigga loose. My nigga got out and moved in, she bought him a car and some more shit, and they just got married last year. My nigga is a realist. You can't expect your girl not to fuc, or be with another man. If that's what you consider waiting then that ain't gon' happen. I've seen too many niggas arguin' on the phone, yellin' at the girl/wife cuz she's going to the club, or he heard she's fucin' some nigga. It don't nothin' but make you time hard.

My situation unfolded like this. My baby's mama left a nigga for the dead, and had a baby by my lil' homey from the turf. So a nigga went through it, but a nigga got out and came up and got a young top notch(blac/mexican fine ass hell pre-med student). And now my homey that's with her is fucin' her best friend. What goes around comes around. For the nigga's that got my first album Ghetto Classics I talked bad about my baby's mama on a few cuts, cuz you don't fuc with the homies. Period. And on my new album listen to The pussy's on lease (3rd verse), and Thug Tears to see what a nigga go through with his girl/wife while doin' a stretch. It's 100% real speech.

Bottom line is what your definition of waiting is. If it's her having sex, but not having kids, gettin' married or having your kids callin' someone else daddy, that's possible(if you accept that shit once you're out). But if you expect her not to have sex, or be with another man, she's not going to wait(if that's your definition of waiting). My $4 and 4 cents. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
Oh yeah, as far as not puttin' your girl/wife in that position that's 100% real. Old heads used to tell us. She didn't leave you, you left her.

But 99% of the time when she was with you she knew what you were doing, and if she still stayed she obviously was cool with what you were doin'. Most women that are about somethin' would insist that her man stop doin' dirt, or threaten to leave him. If the don't, then they were there when the money was coming in, but gone during the rough times. But it's all part of the game. You live and learn.

My brother Big C.S. is still in the feds. He's been down for 13 yrs. He was with his daughter's mother for 8 yrs before we caught out case. His girl tried to wait, but she ended up gettin' married and having another kid. That's the type of shit that happens when you're in the game. If you don't want to go through it I'd advise you not to do dirt.....

One. LIL C.S.

Apr 25, 2002
yea that makes sense as far as expectations from your girl while your in a situation like that.

but my question to you cs is was your girl down for you while you were locked up?

like was she in your life at all?

oh nevermind i just seen whut you said as far as your girl.sorry about that.

thats kinda like my brother and his girl at the time.my brother was like fuck her while she was still trying to talk to him.now that he's out he got sumone thats real with him and is in good with the family and it's vice versa for her.she's a real one so we're happy for him.

D

Don Mega

i'd want the bitch to wait.........

but u know how it is, bitches be weak minded.......

to that D-Locc fool, u aint got nothin to worry about u married got 2 kids and u got a nice career goin, i hope with bringin up this subject u reflected on it and decided to drop that "hustle"

cuz that shit aint worth it , especially when u got everything goin for yo ass, and regardless wut yo wife say now to make u happy, dont think she'll be thinkin the same all throughout the whole 10 years, she aint gon be raisin them kids by herself, theres a lot of captain save-a-hoes out there just waitin for the opportunity to save a batch

May 3, 2002
I find it kind of funny how people say they love their wife and kids but alway seem to do shit to hurt them.

It takes more courage, dedication, and love to work @ Jack In a Box to provide for your family than to sell drugs and gang bang.

Dlocc the fact that you've had to have that convo is not a good thing @ all.

Stop hustlin for the sake of your family.

V

Vic

LAST YEAR I GOT OUT OF JAIL I WAS IN FOR A YEAR AND 3 MONTHS (WITCH IS NO 10 YEARS)
MY WIFE HELD HERSELF GOOD BUT I THINK SHE WOULD GET SICK OF WAITING FOR ME FOR 10, BUT THEN AGAIN WOMEN SURPRISE YOU (SUM TIMES) -I THINK SHE WOULD STAY STRONG FOR ME

Apr 25, 2002
CS - i'm feelin your response homie. but I got a question, how did you feel about your patna fuckin your girl? I see you blame her but don't you also blame him if that's your boy?

and if I got caught up for 10 years I don't know what the fuck I'd do, its something you can't really predict until you're there. But if I really loved her I think I would let her go on and live her life, she could get married and have more kids and have a nice family, there's no reason for her to stick with me and fuck up 10 years of her life. If she meets someone she loves, let her with him. I'm willing to sacrifice my own feelings and needs for hers in that kind of serious situation.

May 13, 2002
ten years is a long time....
i dont know about no ten years but i myself was locked up for only a year and a half and my girlfriend actually waited for me, im still with her today and this was about 5 years ago....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
SOME tru, COOOOOOOOOOOL REPLYS HERE....

Your situation sounds very silly, you got a nice career going?
SILLY???>>>EXPLAIN THAT PLAYA??
aint nothing silly bout this and maaan i have HUSTLED when i was flat ass broke to when i was stackin G's in the bank.

WestAfrica2010 and LMD1510....i understand the points about the "kids".....but one thang about bein a Father is that you will do anything and everything to give them the best.
And let me say this....2 or even 3 fast food jobs aint going to give them shit when you take out all the daycare fees and other bills......im just throwing that out there to compare
legit cash -vs- hustling.
IM NOT SAYIN ITS RIGHT, BUT JUST PUTTIN THAT ON THE TABLE.

But 99% of the time when she was with you she knew what you were doing, and if she still stayed she obviously was cool with what you were doin'. Most women that are about somethin' would insist that her man stop doin' dirt, or threaten to leave him. If the don't, then they were there when the money was coming in,
CS>>>>>>cuzz you took the words out my mouth. I need to say this cause some of yall have the impression that my wife "aint knowin".
My wife knew i was a sixty before we got married, my wife knew that i was slangin before we got married......i laid out the whole "GAME" and she knows that i aint going to stop being Dlocc. When I give her a "G" and say go take care of yourself and the kids....she knows where that cheese comes from.
When I bought her a brand new living room set this year for her B-day, my job paychecc sure as hell didnt pay for it.
Point being....my wife aint kept in the shadows.
MY wife has been through 3 court cases with me (before we had kids) and im happy to say, that i havent been caught up since 97.
AND im not PUTTIN MY BUSINESS OUT HERE FOR the "fools" to shit talk me, the purpose is to hold a real, mature convo.

regardless wut yo wife say now to make u happy, dont think she'll be thinkin the same all throughout the whole 10 years, she aint gon be raisin them kids by herself, theres a lot of captain save-a-hoes out there just waitin for the opportunity to save a batch
my wife dont fake the funk, she tell it like is without holdin nothing bacc.
LMAO....that shit is true about the Captains....they always on the hunt.

I find it kind of funny how people say they love their wife and kids but alway seem to do shit to hurt them.
It takes more courage, dedication, and love to work @ Jack In a Box to provide for your family than to sell drugs and gang bang.
Dlocc the fact that you've had to have that convo is not a good thing @ all.
i dont know if your feelin the post....you seem to take it the wrong way.
I have love for my family, but im not hurting them. If i was my wife would say so.
And homie....the fact that I did have that convo is a great thang....it shows that we have an open line of communication.
My wife and I can kicc bacc and discuss ANYTHING. thats real!!!

and if I got caught up for 10 years I don't know what the fuck I'd do, its something you can't really predict until you're there. But if I really loved her I think I would let her go on and live her life, she could get married and have more kids and have a nice family, there's no reason for her to stick with me and fuck up 10 years of her life. If she meets someone she loves, let her with him. I'm willing to sacrifice my own feelings and needs for hers in that kind of serious situation.
yea.....im feelin yo response 100%.
on the right hand i feel like i should let her go
but then on the left im like she should be there with me through thicc and thin.
both sides have good points and both sides have bad points....
the whole question>>>is very interesting.
its some real ass shit, yo know.
LIKE CS SAID.....
you live and learn

damn....yall cats came with EXACTLY what i was lookin for.
i already taked about this today with some old school brothers and my loccs......
really though....i dont think there is only ONE ANSWER.

im D-Locc

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: IMPORTANT ?...FOR THOSE WITH WIVES OR GRFR'S...REGARDING BEIN LOCKED UP FOR 10 YEARS.

D-Locc60 said:

For those that dont know bout me...Im in my mid-20's with a wife and 2 kids.
I have a nice career goin but, I still hustla on the side.
Yeaterday, I had a serious convo with my wife about gettin locked up for 10 years.....
I asked her if i got locked up for 10 years would she wait for me??
It turned out to be an all day discussion.....with no end result.
Personally, i dont know what i would want her to do.

My question to MAINLY OLDER (21+) Cats and Husbands is....
If you got locked up for 10 years and you had kids with a wife or girlfriend>>>>
Would you want her to wait for you??
What I mean by "wait" is>>after you got out, you both would try to resume a normal life together.

There are a TON of factors that you have to consider in the question.....
-the KIDS
-stepdads>>>with the possibilty of them harmim your wife(GF) and children
-your wife's(GF) needs
-etc.

I hope I made myself clear about what Im asking, but if you have any questions let me know.
And you have some real input, then speak on it, but keep that 10th grade mentality off of here.

D-Locc
LOL yeah right not gonna happen these days. There arnt any down girls left. Ever since the 60's with NAM. Soldiers left there wife/girlfriend to go through some serious shit and the only thing that kept alot of them going was the thought of their ladys and the letters theyrecieved......after all that and they finally get back to the states they find there's nothing left.......dumb hoes....

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
:rolleyes: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ever since the 60's with NAM. Soldiers left there wife/girlfriend to go through some serious shit and the only thing that kept alot of them going was the thought of their ladys and the letters theyrecieved......after all that and they finally get back to the states they find there's nothing left
tell me something that we dont already know playa.

LOL yeah right not gonna happen these days. There arnt any down girls left.
its rare, but yea....it does happen. Cs gave an example and my uncle did a 8 year bid for pushin weight(snow) in N.C.
when he got out his wife and 3 kids were there for him.

Apr 25, 2002
If you respect yourself and the person you are with, a man isn't going to even ask a woman to put any aspect of her life on hold while he pays the price for committing a crime. A real father wouldn't ask that of his kids either. He just better make sure he is having kids with the right kind of woman in the first place. One who ain't gonna have any suckas around her to begin with.

Apr 25, 2002
D-Locc...

I feel you on that $$ stuff, you gotta make the cash to pay the bills no matter what, but there is always a legal way if you look hard enough and are willing to put the effort into it....but of course, easier said than done...

ok, but now flip the script....
what if your woman got locked up for 10 years, would you wait for her??

Apr 25, 2002
Re: SOME tru, COOOOOOOOOOOL REPLYS HERE....

D-Locc60 said:

SILLY???>>>EXPLAIN THAT PLAYA??
aint nothing silly bout this and maaan i have HUSTLED when i was flat ass broke to when i was stackin G's in the bank.

WestAfrica2010 and LMD1510....i understand the points about the "kids".....but one thang about bein a Father is that you will do anything and everything to give them the best.
And let me say this....2 or even 3 fast food jobs aint going to give them shit when you take out all the daycare fees and other bills......im just throwing that out there to compare
legit cash -vs- hustling.
Yes I said it was quite silly that you hustle on the side when you have a nice career going...Why do you hustle on the side when you have a nice career going? You didn't properly explain it well, do you need the money bad? If you do to provide for your family then I understand why you are doing it, but if you don't need it then.....??? Theres my question...

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
let me put this out there to make thangs clear......
I WOULDNT WANT MY WIFE TO WAIT FOR ME IF I HAD A 20 YEAR BID.........it would be nice if it did happen, but in reality......it wouldnt go down like that.
Now 10 years.......i cant call it on that.
Thats something we will have to discuss.
But i dont know, i might lean towards lettin her go.

@WestAfrica2010-
alright, let me say this.
I HUSTLE when we WANT and or NEED shit ASAP for the fam of course.
I could wait for legit cheese to come in but that takes time.
In Dtown (dallas) i comp seedless P's for $250 a piece.
I comp 9P's for $2250.(9 x 250)
In the midwest seedless Ps go for $1200.
9 x $1200=$10800-$2250=PROFIT>$8550.00.
And thats not a full time thang, just a Quicc weeken hustle.....its so much money to be made out here.....its off the planet.
But im in the only hustle game when theres a Reason for it.
Down here ive met homiez ballin to the point where they OWN
18-wheelers...thats how much weight is bein pushed.
now ima go adhead and bite my lip before i put nemore info out here on the net.
But yea......i do hustle when i have to, to provide for my fam.

and props to all the cats that responed.......yall some real ass folkz with some real ass input!!!

Dlocc