Important American History (Black Panthers)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
2-0-Sixx; I never doubted that they had white people in the party, I was just pointing out that if they recruited more whites they would have stood a better chance fighting against a [white] government. I understand the complexity of the situation, and why some BPP leaders were hesitant to allow whites, but I was speaking on what I thought was a better way of going about defeating your enemy. I'm not saying that I am right, and this is the way it should have been. I was just offering my opinion; insight on the matter. I could be wrong.

That "DIE NIGGER DIE" book sounds like it's full of hate and rage. Have you read it 2-0-Sixx?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Nitro the Guru said:
That "DIE NIGGER DIE" book sounds like it's full of hate and rage. Have you read it 2-0-Sixx?

Are you serious? If so you sound like a "typical white guy" who shuns black people. Better yet a typical blind racist......

If the book is full of hate and rage is that a crime? Seriously nitro when I read your statement images of old white women locking doors and crossing streets to avoid blacks came into my head.

Can you please explain your statement?

Mar 18, 2003
Well I think the title sort of gave it away: "Die Nigger Die!" It sounds a bit hateful, but perhaps those words come out of your mouth on a regular basis, I don't know. Then I see a black man in complete anguish surrounded by a bunch of white cops that are looking to beat his ass. Now I think about it and I asked that question.

You're confused HERESY, as usual (at least in regards to responding to my posts). You took what I said and came up with all sorts of ideas about me, just as you always do.

"If the book is full of hate and rage is that a crime?" Of course not. Not only do I not think of it as a crime - I don't think there is anything wrong with it period. Malcom X was full of RAGE and there was nothing wrong with what he did. I just asked someone who might have read the book. Never judge a book by it's cover.. ever heard that before?

LMFAO @ WHITE DEVIL not laughing at that statement until HERESY adressed it. Really, I'm laughing.

The statement about old ladies clinching there purse that I made prior to this post was based on a reality, not something I see on T.V. You know it's a reality so why do you bring it up and try using it against me? I just made an observation with that statement, is that a crime? I never said they were justified in making assumptions that every black man will try to rob them.

I have no doubt in my mind that you see me as a blind racist beacuse you're looking to pin that label on me. Keep trying but you will continue to FAIL miserably.

LMAO @ these last two posts.

Dec 25, 2003
I laughed like fuck at the statement when you first made it. I made some libby lib comment, and forgot about it. When Heresy brought it up, I re-read it, and laughed more. This time I posted a comment more in tune with my profuse laughing.

Dec 25, 2003
Nitro the Boo-boo, uh huh.
You are gay as fuck.
I give two faggot fucks about everyone on this board, including HERESY, EDJ, etc.
Your repeated statement that I am "kissing up to the minorities" is comedy...then again it was spawned out of hurt feelings and emotional pain, so I will let it slide.

Dec 25, 2003
We cool. I'm sayin is how you feel about me is not my issue. Nitro the poopoo been tryin to say that my sole reason on this board is to kiss people's asses and get people to like me...

Obvious bullshit, but whatever. I got no problems wit you, and I'm under the impression that's the same way you see it.