I'm trying to post up a video....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Got this from Tony206:

Click ‘New Reply’ or ‘New Thread.’ Copy and paste only the letters at the end of the YouTube link after http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=. Then highlight those letters and click the YouTube mini button on the far right of the formatting toolbar. It should end up looking like this (minus the asterisk): [youtube*]kOW8MiER[/youtube].

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@Kaoz,

Thanks for trying to assist me, bu the shit ain'y working for me. I guess that I am not that computer savy. LOL!

I was meaning to get back to you. I apologize, shit has been hectic. My phone number and e-mail address is the same. Things have really been working out for me and my group. We really busted our ass this summer, promoting and doing a lot of shows. We just landed the ESPN gig. We are performing with Cool Nutz in Wenatchee and we got our first paying gig on October 30th. It's amazing.

Also we have just been accepted into the biggest Car Club in the world, the Rollerz Only Car Club. That is the reason why I was trying to post up the video. But fuck it, I'll just post the link. :)

PEACE & BLESSINGS