I'm tired

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2006
I'm tired of having to act hard all the fucking time just so these dirty bitch's and niggaz wont try to get you. I'm tired of not having enough fucking money to do what I want. I'm tired of being single and only meeting bitch's with no soals with a permanent spot in the shade. I'm tired of my success being unable to enjoy this shit! I hate the fact no matter how hard I try I cant change the way I feel inside. I'm tired of having a feeling like any day I can get locked up over some bullshit mistake I made when I was in the wrong mind state. I'm tired of all the hate inside of me. I'm tired of being in a crowd of people and still feeling alone. I'm tired of being unable to hug my kids any time I want to because they live an hour away. I'm tired of being the only guy who looks white in my family. I'm tired of being the only mexican at my job. I'm tired of being the only real nigga around a bunch of faggets. I'm tired of fucking a bitch when I'm drunk without a condom and sweating the shit the next day. I'm tired of these haters coming around my house. I'm tired of white people in general. I'm tired of this bullet in my toe. I'm tired of trying to do right and fucking up the next day. I'm tired of my dope fien mother talking shit when I come by the house. I'm tired of my grandma always asking me when I'm going to get married and settle down. I'm tired of me getting my little brother into shit that can get him killed. I'm tired of my tears when I think what I've lost because of anger. I'm tired of having more then my homies and feeling like shit because they cant be the same way when we all had nothing. I'm tired of my cuzzin always trying to get him meth. I'm tired of my uncle roberto telling me to help him do some shit and he'll pay me but only comes with dub.

IM TIRED OF A LOT OF SHIT AND I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE OF COCAIN!!!!!

Oct 18, 2003
i'm tired of alot of shit too man..i wonder if i have a right to be tired of shit when things seem cool on the outside but on the inside i know what i'm dealing with. i wonder if people would trade places with me. i guess i'm saying everythings not cracked up to what it's supposed to be.

Nov 30, 2006
Tragedy said:
i'm tired of alot of shit too man..i wonder if i have a right to be tired of shit when things seem cool on the outside but on the inside i know what i'm dealing with.
Everyday I feel that.

Mar 29, 2004
IM TIRED OF MY PO, I'M TIRED OF BEING A SLAVE TO THE MAN LOL.... AND I'M FUCKIN TIRED OF THESE PUNK MOTHER FUCKERS WITH NO RESPECT FOR NOTHING.

Y-S

Sicc OG
Dec 10, 2005
1 solution. Be a hitman - u'll get millions of $$$, but of course, it's the death or life risk

(lol, just finished playing blood money)

Jun 15, 2005
J.COLOMBO said:
A BULLET IN UR TOE?AND FUCK YOU DUMB MEXICAN...WHAAAAAA I HATE WHITE PEOPLE.....CRY BABY
Dood is half italian, too - don't be a dumbfuck cracker and only hate on the mexican side of him (which he despises). Be fair now, honkey.

Jun 15, 2005
you sound angry, dumbfuck italian. Wanna meet me at the gas station?

And I didn't say it wasn't racist, now did I, Captain Equality?