I'm Tired Of This Bullshit!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I posted this in the Open Forum but it didn't get many replies.

I try to ignore a lot of the ignorant bullshit that floods this board but it's getting mind numbing. Like this weekly reoccurrence of a "fucc the source" thread. Why the fucc are you people acting like you aren't as biased as the source? I'm always seeing people bitch about the source "succing the east coasts dicc", but then these same people turn around and say: "fucc the east coast I only listen to west coast shit". How is that any different from what the source does? At least they're smart enough to make money of the shit while your broke asses sit and complain about them on the internet all day. Shut the fucc up with this shit about the source. Its OLD GIVE IT UP!!!! None of you are saying anything new or worth reading. It seems like the ignorance level on this board increases significantly with each day. Some of you are extremely fuccing stupid and hypocritical. There is no thing as an unbiased magazine and no such thing as an unbiased person. Could you seriously review a country music album? Most of you couldn't because you don't like that music. You wouldn't review that kind of music because you don't like it. Notice a connection there? If not you people are more hopeless then I thought. Also why the fucc you dumb shits come here and bitch about how the east coast always hates on the west coast and blahblahblah, then you dumb fuccs turn around and talk ALL kinds of shit about the east coast? You retards always talk about you ONLY buy west coast shit. If that's true why should they even give a fucc about you? Why should the people on the east coast support west coast shit when the west coast doesn't support the east coast shit? Tight music is tight music and anyone who only buys music from a certain region is in possession of immeasurable ignorance. Then we got these dumb asses that only burn Jay-Z, Nas and so on. HOW THE FUCC IS THAT DIFFERENT THEN BURNING A DROOP ALBUM? Just because they make more money than Droop it's okay? Fucc that shit. If it's wrong for one it's wrong for the other. Success or lacc there of should have no say in it. Support TIGHT SHIT, fucc where it's from. I don't give a fucc where an artist is from. Not every west coast artist is tight. Not every Bay Area artist is tight. Not every Sac, LA, or any other cities artists are tight. There are wacc rappers in every city on every blocc. Stop acting like the west coast is immune to waccness. You ignorant fuccs are a big part of what's wrong with hiphop today. Everyone can make money. E-40 had a tight ass song with Fabolous, Spice 1 had a tight song with Method Man, and MC Eiht had a tight song with Redman. Tupac had a tight song with Method Man and Redman. The last thing I'm going to talk about is this constant bitching about artists talking about how much money they have or how good their life is. HOW THE FUCC IS THAT DIFFERENT FROM TALKING ABOUT HOW BROKE YOU ARE OR HOW HARD YOUR LIFE IS???? I know most of the responses will be some shit talking bullshit that dodges every question I asked as usual. That's to be expected though because 99% of the people here as well as most other message boards shouldn't be allowed to even be in public let alone speak. Message boards all over the internet are being flooded with more and more retards every day. There are far too many little kids here. Please just shut the fucc up because further expression of your opinions will just further prove your ignorance. If you want go ahead and prove your ignorance with your two sentences of shit talking. Go ahead prove me right.

Fucc Ya'll!!!

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
I agree...

•I am one of those ignorant personz...Ever since I've found C-Bo, Lynch & other Sac artstz, I havn't embraced any other kind of newer muzicc cummin out...And just as any other fan, I want my favorite artistz tah git sum exposure...But they rarely do...
•Everyone has thier certain few groupz or artistz that git constant play...We just git all bent outtah shape when other'z don't feel your shit...
•An intelligent mind embracez all kindz of muzicc, but we have a right tah git mad when a "rap magazine" only focusez on hip-hop...

bumpin that (!^shit...

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: I agree...

HOOP said:
but we have a right tah git mad when a "rap magazine" only focusez on hip-hop...
Not when you are guilty of the same thing. EVERY magazine regardless of subject matter is biased. Sports magazines tend to focus on certain players and teams. Music magazines tend to focus on whoever is most popular and so on. It's all about magazine sells. A couple peoples opinion doesn't mean shit. Why should a magazine go broke just to make you happy? Fact is Lynch on the cover of the source will not give them many more sales then before. YOUR favorite artists are not highly popular artist. It is not about talent, never has been. It's about money, it's a business. Fucc talent if your broke talent doesn't mean shit. I'd rather be rich and hated then broke and loved. These magazines have to sell. Jay-Z sells magazines, Nas sells magazines, Cash Money sells magazines. E-40, Lynch, C-Bo and so on don't. Since the beginning of the music business their have always been popular artists and more talented unpopular artists. There will always be extremely talented artists going virtually unnoticed. It's all part of the business. SOMEONE has to be on the bottom. Since that's the case SOMEBODY is going to be a fan of those artists on the bottom. Shit's never going to change. The fact is because of your reluctance ya'll are missing out on a lot of good music. Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's wacc and just because it's underground doesn't mean it's tight.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

good shit tim,
am feelen you on all that you said

alot of the ppl on here dont kno wat they talkin bout, i hate when ppl talk on shit they dont kno bout, on the board n wit ppl round me too, i see alotta ppl say bullshit juss to get thier voice in, I for one wont reply to a thread that am not sure about, i;ve seen it on the siccmade forum,
some bitch starts a thread sayin fucc ced, everybody replies, yea fucc that bitch
n theres a thread, get off ced'z nutz, hes a good business man
i see the same ppl sayin yeah, ced'z not that bad

faggots cant stick on one side of the issue, coz they dont kno wat they talkin bout

out

Jun 12, 2002
I feel you

I know what you mean. I be readin a lot of shit on here about how Nas is whack and so on. The question is, how are you gonna judge a rapper and his album without even listening to his lyrics or his mothafuckin album? And I don't even think the fools who talk down on him, ever heard one of his albums. I dont get it

You want some gangsta shit
"One .44 two .45's three loaded clips four niggaz roll one nigga drives/ 500 Benz six reasons why, these kids will die, we shootin every mothafucka outside" (to the ones who know this song, you know the rest) Those is some of the tightest bars I ever heard.

Why dont fools like shit other than the West? Is it becuase of their beats, their image, or that old ass beef between Pac??? Some1 please explain.

Jun 11, 2002
whew.

Ive always stressed that its all a matter of opinion. If an artist blows up his hometown is gonna be the highest buyers. I bet in the early 90's you would see record stores over flow with un wanted copies of pacs "all eyez on me" and be in short supply of biggies.

but...

you can't really get mad at someone for saying "fuck the east coast" cuz tho they may be quick to jump the gun on a "foriegn' artist they are saying it in comparison from where they are which is all a matter of opinion

but if u wanna get on them you need to get on those who say "fuck your football team" even tho they know they're team got smashed on. its hard to find people who are gonna admit that they're team sux.