im thinkin a ras kass loki and saffirr cut would crack gimmie yall opinons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
LOL@ Funkzilla & the 2 cents thing...

Ras is tight but I'm seeing another Horseman... Canibus... Something similar to Plug Nickel... Canibus is excellent at creative shit like that. Him and Loki rhyming back and forth about grimmy people would be sicc.

Jun 3, 2002
YESSSSSSS N-Deed playa!

That would be sicc!
Ras Kass iz a cold lyracist. But he be hatin' on white peepz on all hiz records, so I dunno about him even hookin' up wit Loki for a trac. He'd probably trip over the whole [white cat sayin' nigga thang].............my 2 penniez

May 2, 2002
Yeah, Ras's track "Nature of The Threat" is simply off the hook..

I don't really see him hating on just white people in general though, you see.. he seems to be directing most of his messages torwards other african-americans.. to "educate" them so to speak.

but his muzicc did lighten up alot after Soul on Ice..

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^^SHUT THE FUCK UP....UR OPINION DONT MEAN SHIT!! LOL IMO JUS FUCKIN WIT YOU, ID LIKE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN....RAS KASS NEEDS A LAWYER I THINK LOL....OTHERWISE HE'LL BE RUNNIN TIL THEY CATCH UP WIT HIM....THEN SAAFIR AKA COUSIN HAROLD LOL....HE CAN SPIT!!! ANWYAYS WHAT IM SAYIN OUTTA ALL THIS IS ID LIKE TO SEE IT HAPPEN

Apr 25, 2002
Ras Kass on a song says "Fuck White People in General"

I tried to listen for a second meaning but I couldn't find it. Someone lace me if they know somethin I don't.

loki

Artist
Sep 29, 2002
there's a general mistrust of white folks ras kass
has expressed on his shit; whether it's personal
or not, who knows; i respect his method & mentality.
he's a tight muthufucka.