I'm "Temporarily" Back - Check Out My eBay Listings!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
It's been a while folks! I haven't logged on in years and man oh man browsing on this forum seem foreign now. Anyway, I just listed some more cds from my collection on eBay. Check them out! I'll try to list more as I find the time to do so. Hope all of the folks I've dealt with on here are doing well.

CLICK HERE to view some of my current listings!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Yea I've been busy with work and the usual "life" thing lol. I've been trying to get rid of all of my stuff as much as I can but as you can see it's been taking me years to do so. I believe the last time I listed my other rare albums was in 2009 when the financial crisis took place. I'm trying to live a clutter free life and my cd collection is the first thing that needs to go. I do make sure tho that I make a high quality MP3 copy though for myself. Anyway, good to see that you guys are still around Cashflow & Flowjob.

I'm still trippin off the Blocked Bidders List that I created is still being used. Man.. how can I have someone take over that thread and maintain it lol.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
LOL yup, that was me.. I was just thinking about it yesterday on some of the CDs I had in bulk that I shouldve kept. If I can just go back in time and still had that stack in this pic. =)

Jan 6, 2003
Close to 100 for that K-Maxx CD. Wow, I got my OG directly from K-Maxx a couple of years ago. Dope album, just like his others.

paul

May 12, 2002
What's up JFL! I remember that street thugs picture with all the Ghetto Kaos CDs in the background!

I saw your auctions on ebay recently and thought of this site, and somehow remembered my password here after all those years. Vast majority of my collection has been boxed up in storage since around 2003 and I've been basically out of the loop since then as far as bay and collectibles go.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What up Joe! Been broke latlely so have not had a chance to buy shit. Guess thats a good thing, lol.

Paul - how you been, been a long time folx!