im tellin u boy, the bay is on fire

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2003
with all these albums poppin off in the bay. so much talent. bay rap is leakin all this game but hopefully it dont get too mainstream. "I want the money not the honey." -MD

where else can u go and touchdown and see hella niggaz with scrapers?

Oct 5, 2004
so selling 5000 your 1st week is on fire???

Theres still a loooooooong ways to go... you got people from the East Coast, Midwest, down South who come out and sell 500,000... go platnum less than a month.... thats fire... lets look at the big picture here folks.

kos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
AT LEAST WE GETTING MORE QUALITY RELEASES , BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ME AND DOBAD NEW SHIT COMING SOON , MORE FIRE UP OUT THE BAY...............

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i just want quality bay music regardless of how much it sells or if the bay blows up and all that shit,thats all i can ask for,the rest is out of my hands...ppl act like we all get royalties if bay music blows up,haha...just enjoy the tight shit we got coming out,who gives a fuck who is feeling it and who isnt,as long as you are

Mar 29, 2004
As a Bay artist I feel
Whats wack is when your shit is on sell nationwide and your a part of a major label and you only sell 5,000
Whats hot is when your shit is on sell at selected few locations and you sell more then that the first week, And that you are noticed not only by your fans and area but folks in different states, countrys and fuckin Billboard charts NOW THATS HOT
I feel that start of something good
thats my opinion....
Peace P

Oct 5, 2004
DJ Mark 7 said:
SLY....Show me how many Bay Artists sold more than 3,000 units TOTAL of one album....let alone 5,000 in the last few years...
thats wack as fuck though, with all the rap fans in the Bay... i think its more due to the quality of music thats out