I'm sposed 2 die 2m

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Naptown317 said:
anyone is crazy enough to do some shit beyond anyone's imagination...i wouldn't take any threats lightly...i just hope i don't haer anything about some high school in the bay gettin shot up Friday
shit

i'm sayin, if the kid you fucked with is a white kid who enjoys metallica and marilyn manson, you better keep your ass home.:p

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So far so good, lol. I dun seen tha muthafucca n wuz like "w'sup homie? u gon blast me or am I gon punk u?" n he juss walked away n I wuz like aight... wutever, I ain't even gon' fucc wit that punk.
playboy. make PEACE with this person. this cat may have hidden talents. this cat may know many people in high places. pull his coat and holla at him. dont do it because he made a threat. this cat is obviously upset by your actions. you dont want a lot of enemies....................

heresy

ps. kitten have you considered buying a firearm?

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
yall lil ignorant ass kidds always be starting shit wit kidds that ain't got nuttin to do wit your skraggly ass, i think its time to retire from being a dumbass lil homey

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Daveyboy said:
yall lil ignorant ass kidds always be starting shit wit kidds that ain't got nuttin to do wit your skraggly ass, i think its time to retire from being a dumbass lil homey
exactly.

and of course people are gonna call you a kid and immature if that's how you act. thats the way you seem to me at least.
I mean I dont come on the net and tell everyone all about the fight I got in the other day, I'm not lookin for a cyber-pat on the back. earn your stripes if that's what you're lookin to do and dont brag about pickin on some lil kid that you call nah or whatever.

PEACE

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
krishna said:

I mean I dont come on the net and tell everyone all about the fight I got in the other day, I'm not lookin for a cyber-pat on the back. earn your stripes if that's what you're lookin to do and dont brag about pickin on some lil kid that you call nah or whatever.

PEACE

lol, congradulations playerdude!! Can I shake your hand??,lol

thats real

May 4, 2002
hit the fucker in the face..... n tell him if he ever says he will get a gun n shoot u again, u will kick his fuckin head in........ N jus dont talk to him after that