I'm sposed 2 die 2m

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
Sum shit... there'z this muthafucca I kinda harass, not bully or make fun or nuthin', juss fucc wit em every now n then. He said if I ever talk 2 him again, he'z gon bring a gun n shoot me, n I wuz like AIGHT! N then he said "I swear 2 god dude, tomorrow I'm gonna bring a gun and fucking shoot you" n I wuz like aight... me n my homie finna git shot 2m according 2 him. He told this otha kid that he'z gon' steal a gun from his dad'z cabinet n bring it, tha fact that he actually told other people iz wut makes me thing he might do it. I know this doesn't involve y'all @ all but, this kid iz a fat white kid wit a bitch voice n no real friends, n gets made fun of a lot. I ain't trynna be racist n be like "he'z a white boy" cuz I'm a str8 white boy 2, so it ain't like that, don't get it twisted. I juss wanted 2 now wut y'all think. Do u think he'll actually go thru wit this? Holla bacc.

Apr 25, 2002
why the hell he wouldnt he said he is or he could be woofin i used to know this fat kid who got clowned on all the time girls would hit on him just to make fun of him he siad tha same thang bout shootin us , neva happend through

A

askgarcia

how old are you?

i used to beat up and bully kids during my early childhood as well...i feel bad for the most part...my sis is a freshman in high school and im always wondering if ppl harrass her.

and you must habe been laying it on him pretty bad for him to be threatening you like that...maybe this is a wake up call for you to stop being such a dick...the way you described him makes me think you harrass him more than your willing to admit.

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
I'm 16, str8 young muthafucca. I'll tell wut I do, n u'll prolly think I'm sum punk kid or sum shit like dat, but that ain't it. His name iz Matt, n I called him sum shit (I forgot) n my friend wuz like "duz he have a real name?" n i said "NAH".. soooooo we started saying/yelling NAH whenever we saw him n he'd get all pissed off n say funny shit so we juss kept on doin' it 2 git a reaction... all we do iz call him NAH lol... it'z not like we make fun of him n punk em n shit... he juss takes it hella seriously so we fucc wit em.

A

askgarcia

not everybodyLooksAtIt the same way you do...youre probably obnoxuis to him with all your taunting...regardless you guys are still harrassing him...some people take it differently than others...if he gets made fun of by other ppl how is he supposed to know the difference between you guys "having a little fun" and other ppl being big dicks to him...its all the same to him...im not telling you what to do but if i were you id let up on the guy...it might seem uncool at the moment but...when you grow up...popularity doesnt matter...all that matters is if somebodys a cool mofo to you or not...i talk to some ppl which friends have labeled geeks dorks etc...its their ignorance...i got more respect for that kid doing his homework in the library than the bullysmaking fun of him...later on in life...that "dork" will be living it up while those popular kids are stuck making minimum wage.

Apr 25, 2002
this iz kinda off subject but at high skool the whole bout it i see it as a must to act immature as possiable , i dont care itz high skool i only have this time once i see it as my right to act dumb and clown on people , hit on girlz , and act obnoxious .

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
YOuNg WiNo said:
this iz kinda off subject but at high skool the whole bout it i see it as a must to act immature as possiable , i dont care itz high skool i only have this time once i see it as my right to act dumb and clown on people , hit on girlz , and act obnoxious .
I agree wit that on 1 aspect... I juss don't like it when people judge me a fuccin' lil kid juss cuz I do a few things that r juvenile n hella immature n they automatically label me a dumbass lil immature kid who don't know shit... cuz it definitely ain't like dat, I juss pull off sum dumbass/immature/juvenile shit sumtimes... but that doesn't describe me as a person.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
man i never really got much into making fun of the kids at school that looked funny or acted dumb(well maybe if they were just dumber than a 3rd grade kid on crack), that wasn't really my shit, i used to invite the kids that were made fun of alot to my table during lunch, just so they didn't have to sit alone if anyone clowned i would clown they ass out, and most of them kids that started out making fun of the kids became friends with them, but still,@ the thread, that fool prob just sellin tickets, he just try'n to scare you so you won't talk bout him anymore, and by the looks of it i think he intimidating you,lol

Apr 25, 2002
ever since kids started shooting up schools and the kids that were holding the guns where the types that get picked on I have been scarred myself and paranoid with kids these days.

I kinda have the same problem, I work at a middle school here in sfc as security, there is this one kid that liked me and would follow me he even asked to have sex with me (keep in mind I'm 22 he's like 15) I told him nicely that I didn't appreciate what he was saying to me and that I consider it to be sexual harrasment, until one day he came up behind me when I was bent over, I wanted to kick his ass so bad but I held back and started yelling at him and kicked him out of the school, since then he has been harrassing me and my sister, he has been expelled from all programs, the scary part is that I found out he has been asking around trying to get my last name and find out where me and my sister live. Once he followed my sister. I have spoken to his dad and his dad won't come in to meet with us, now this kid gots me paranoid

Kids these days are smarter, and in thier world once they go out the doors of their house it is a game called survival of the fittest

I say be aware of your surroundings