I'M SORRY BABY I CAINT CHANGE MY WAAAAYZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

senatorOFdaYAE

i disagree keep the link to your self let the anticipation build for this new album and when its july 9th go out and support 1 of the hardest albums comming out the bay in a while... im sure the bay will find its way on to a comp or something so everybody can hear it....

S

senatorOFdaYAE

i smell you pimp sauce...but put your self in his shoes pimpin he just spent 10 months and invested hella chips into this album you dont want to see this shit float around for free for some people who may not buy the album...tell me when is the last time anybody here has worked for free for 10 months?

May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
you got a damn good point too pimpin. but i aint earl...im me. lol. so yea...for him its all bad...but for me im tryin to knock that shit in my apartment for the meantime. there might be some squares out there that aint got no money finna burn it and shit...but im buyin it regardless. so thast where i stand........its all good...ill wait til next tuesday...or 2 tuesdays from now, whatever the fuck. 40 sick as fuck.

S

senatorOFdaYAE

hey im with you i wish i was bumping the mastered version right now my damn self...but it will make it even better once you buy the record and throw that bitch on in the parking lot and read the credits while the slap comes on..the slap is the 1st track on the real album...from there on every song to me atleast and everyobdy else who has heard it is like that mutha fucka is on knock

Apr 25, 2002
I'll keep the links to myself, but dude you don't have to keep that "window" open . . . and there's a way to find the mp3's after you've streamed em . . . ANYHOOO

I LOVE THE ALBUM AND I WILL PURCHASE IT JULY 9TH, JOIN ME!