I'm so ...enter your city....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2005
Im so Kansas City...i hit up both sides on the daily
Im so Kansas City...ill rep it til i die
Im so Kansas City...i know ill never get lost...NEVER
Im so Kansas City...i pulled my first lick at 14
Im so Kansas City...i wuz gettin high in elementry skool
Im so Kansas City...you can tell it by lookin at me
Im so Kansas City...i eat at grandstand burgers and westport flea market
Im so Kansas City...i remeber whatchin the 12th street brige fall to the river
Im so Kansas City...i can look at your kush or doe and tell u who it came from
Im so Kansas City...i fell at home no matter what hood im in
Im so Kansas City...i know that "k-town and mizzouri smoke mo than any"
Im so Kansas City...i cant remember a time when i wasn't
Im so Kansas City...i fuck my cuzzins girlfriend and say "bitch gimmie my dick back"
Im so Kansas City...i cross out ANY city tagged up and put a KC next to it...

Nov 2, 2003
I'm so KC mayne I thought I was back in the Bay niggas popping pills like aspirin
I'm so KC I'm about to go and purchase me a new different colored KC fitted from Harold Pener's
I'm so KC niggas down here don't trip off of colors its a turf war out here
I'm so KC I know niggas that will take you out the game for some change
I'm so KC niggas speak on the St.Louis and I'm like what the fuck there is no other city in Missouri but KC!
I'm so KC mayne the game is dangerous I got woman wanting to marry me
I'm so KC when Fat Tone got his cap pilled my niggas in Cali was flashing on niggas
I'm so KC I remember back when crips and bloods banged hard
I'm so KC you can't compare us to STL.
I can going on and on But I am Cali Born KC raised and still got luv for the Bay.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
then....
Im so Chicago...I remember where I was when Mayor Harold Washington died
Im so Chicago...I loved getting Polaski's birthday off
Im so Chicago...I'm a die hard Sox fan but I've never been to a game at New Comisky......errrrrrrr US Cellular Field...and I'd still rather goto Wrigley for a game even though i dont like the Cubs anymore
Im so Chicago...Old Style beer runs in my blood
Im so Chicago...I still have The Super Bowl Shuffle on cassette and video tape
Im so Chicago...Jerome Walton used to be my favorite baseball player
Im so Chicago...My family couldn't afford Six Flags, so we went to Santa's Village
Im so Chicago...I was up on Kevin Garnett when he was playing for Faragut in the State Championship
Im so Chicago...I remember the Chicago Sting
Im so Chicago...Salarno's and Rossati's Pizza are the best pizza's in the country
Im so Chicago...I can name at least half of the 1985 Bears and I was only 6 when they won the Super Bowl

now....
Im so KC...I dont ever want to move back to Chicago
Im so KC...I'm still pissed precious doe didnt get any national press til after they found her parents
Im so KC...I expect at least 4 major road constructions going on at the same time all year round
Im so KC...My kids will have to goto private school or a JOCO school to get a real high school education
Im so KC...Everyday I turn on 610 sports some guy is calling in asking when Ty Law is going to sign
Im so KC...I remember when there was a real music scene and a weekly visit to 7th Heaven was worth the drive
Im so KC...I look forward to giving the bums change at 6th & Broadway every time I come from Westport
Im so KC...I only laugh when people claim their town has the best bbq
Im so KC...I have a dumb cunt for Mayor
Im so KC...Our public transit is a fucking joke
Im so KC...I've spent my entire adult life here, but wished I was raised here.
Im so KC...Joe's Pizza is a must after a night of drinking in Westport
Im so KC...everyone carries a chip on their shoulder
Im so KC...I had a class with Albert Pujols at Maple Woods
Im so KC...I slowly watched Metro North Mall turn into a ghost town
Im so KC...I remember when Brandsmart had that deal for Free big screen tv's if the Chiefs shut out the Chargers.....and they did.

Nov 2, 2003
I'm so Bay and K.C.,when I live in Seaside I remember seeing a Kansas City cd in Cali

I'm so Bay and K.C.,I talk slang from both of my sides
I'm so Bay and K.C.,when I stayed in the bay the women loved like I was a rap starrrrrrr.*
I'm so Bay and K.C.,I started playing football in the Bay for the Seaside Raiders and my skills just progress
I'm so Bay and K.C.,My dad like th 49ers and I was a Chiefs fan but I like the Raiders colors
I'm so Bay and K.C.,I wanna finish school here in K.C. and then move back to Northern Cali
I'm so Bay and K.C.,niggas in K.C. only know of a few Bay rappers,Mac Dre,Messy,Luni,PSD,Yukmouth,but they leave out hella rappers in the bay that got hella slump.
I'm so Bay and K.C.,I can go on and on like a bitch with a throwback tongue.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I'm So Fli...I call chilli dogs Coney's.
I'm So Fli...I think that Angelo's Coney Island has the best damn coneys in the world. (The one on the south side on Davison, not tha one on tha northside.)
I'm So Fli...I use words like Chatty, Salty, Bog, Perp'n, Dilly, Ooted....
I'm So Fli...I only buy Kogel's hot dogs.
I'm So Fli...I only wear dopemans.
I'm So Mitten...that when we plan road trips to other cities in Mihcigan, we use our hand as a map.
I'm So Fli..I play cutthro all day.
I'm So Fli..I think a city that averages 1 murder a week is paradise.

Aug 26, 2002
I'm so STL .......everything sounds country out my mouth
I'm so STL............I only eat thin style pizza
I'm so STL...........u would think I was a blood from all that Cardinal gear
I'm so STL............. I only sport an STL pro model ballcap
I'm so STL.............. we got robbed of the 85 World Series (u homo KC cats know dude was out)
I'm so STL..............I don't like large bodies of water (I'm landlocked)
I'm so STL..............my city is three to five hrs away from alot MW cities
I'm so STL............... everybody from a different city says we are something different (Indiana cats call us southern, KC calls us eastern, Memphis calls us Northern)
I'm so STL....................in jr high everybody in they mama was sporting reebok classics (1992-1994)
I'm so STL..................I was sporting my cortez at that time
I'm so STL.................. my guys use to get high before the D.A.R.E. Dance <<jr high days
I'm so STL.................I remember THE PALACE was a toy store

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
im so Kansas CIty ....i remember when Indian Springs was the spot....
im so kansas city......i hate STL...(haha)...
Im so Kansas CIty......i know Gates aint really the best BBQ in this city...(Arthur Bryants)...
Im so Kansas City.....i remember when Metcalf ..turned into a gravel road....after 119th....
im so Kansas CIty......i know the Hood HATED....71 highway....(how u gonna put a fuckin interstate right in the middle of the hood?)...

Feb 23, 2003
I'M SO KC... I ONLY GET GIRLS PREGNANT JUST TO GET A BIG TAX REFUND
I'M SO KC... I BUY A PAIR OF JORDANS WITH EVERY PAYCHECK
I'M SO KC... I BUY ALL MY CDS AT 7TH HEAVEN AND STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT HIGH CD PRICES
I'M SO KC... I MET ALL MY BABYMOMMAZ AT THE CLUB (all one night stands)
I'M SO KC... I DRIVE UP AND DOWN TROOST/PROSPECT BUMPIN MY SYSTEM
I'M SO KC... I'VE BEEN TO JAIL AT LEASED 3 TIMES
I'M SO KC... I THINK DRIVEN BUCKETS ARE BETTER THAN DRIVEN NEW CARS
I'M SO KC... WHEN I GET MY TAX REFUND I RATHER BUY RIMS THAN FOOD FOR MY BABY

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
imma so KC...i buy every cd that comes out even if they suck.
imma so KC...i own 10 KC hats.
imma so KC...i do this shit for free.
imma so KC...id rather smoke weed than eat and that sucks gettin tha munchies.
imma so KC... i bought 3 season tickets for tha Chiefs for tha last 8 years to see them choak it up for a life time .
imma so KC...i don't know anythang different.
imma so KC...i live in tha Crackview..
imma so KC...i still luv going to Royals games even though they lose .
imma so KC...but atleast imma baked .

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Im soo "Columbia,Missouri" its a collage town, i remember when rush from the, mizzou tigers basket ball team and got recruted to the lakers.

im from "Columbia,Missouri" why the fuck did coach snider, get resined from
coachin the Mizzou Basket ball team.

Im from "Columbia,Missouri" we, in the middle of KC and STL.

Im from "Columbia,Missouri" im from Mid Mo put ya middle fingas in tha air,

Im from "Columbia,Missouri" we got fans of STL, sports and KC sports.

Im from Columbia, Missouri we got fans of STL Rap and KC Rap

Im from "Columbia,Missouri" i go to "St. Lunatic" partys, at club Shattered and

hang out with "Kyjuan" and "Ali" and other, "Derty Ent" artists.

Im from "Columbia,Missouri" "Tech N9ne" comes here, all the time and calls it
his, 2nd home.

Im from "Columbia,Missouri" theres Not alot of killin, like in the big citys.

Im from Columbia,Mo we a friendly town!

im from "Columbia,Missouri" i remember, 6 years ago no major rappers came out here to do shows.

Im from "Columbia,Missouri", we haft to drive, 2 and a half hrs to the KC airport. or if were going east, we drive 2hrs to the STL airport.

im from "Columbia, Missouri", i know lots a cats from California. and one that use to be a Compton cript.

Im from "columbia, Missouri" my mom and my dad and sisters, are from Cali exept for me, my brother and my, gama.

Mar 31, 2005
www.myspace.com
I'm so "Joe City" - watchin bitches snort meth is like watchin someone smoke a ciggarette
I'm so "Joe City" - every one of my friends is a rapper
I'm so "Joe City" - every one of my friends that aren't rappers are wankstas
I'm so "Joe City" - my car has broke down 10 times cause I refuse to believe that a '93 Dynasty can't make it to Kansas City evey day
I'm so "Joe City" - I hang in the hood more then you, and live farther away from it then you do
I'm so "Joe City" - I know more d-boys then I do athletes
I'm so "Joe City" - More then half of the athletes I know are also d-boys
I'm so "Joe City" - Our university houses every one of your homies from Kc that decided college was the only way out
I'm so "Joe City" - Every low income family lives on the "Eastside"
I'm so "Joe City" - I'll drive for an hour just for some "Go chicken Go or Texas Toms
I'm so "Joe City" - I've seen fights happen over who has a better "Thizz Dance"
I'm so "Joe City" - I watch people from Kc beat up people from St.Louis at a party every time I go out
I'm so "Joe City" - All of my friends have illegally bought alcohol and snuck in the club more then a few times
I'm so "Joe City" - I got my whole group kicked out of the club after we performed for underage drinking

I could go on

Nov 1, 2005
im so kc i eat at gates just for the good service
im so kc i buy all my weed in the fast freddys parkin lot
im so kc i buy my rims at garage sales
im so kc i know the person u least expect could be strapped regardless of race, dress, or speech
im so kc i used to shoplift the hell out of indian springs then got pissed when all the stores went outta business
im so kc i drive with my windows down and system crankin....then get pissed off when my shit gets jacked
im so kc i keep a pair of JO plates so when i go to Oak Park the cops wont hassle me for bein WY
im so kc i know white highschoolers from JOCO will buy shitty ass weed for a pile of money

Nov 2, 2003
I'm so K.C. I got like almost every color in K.C. fitteds.
I'm so K.C. the I listen to nathan but Bay and K.C. muzic.
I'm so K.C. niggas I hjand with like AK's and not the AK's that go skee skee.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I'm so Denver...

I'm so Denver...I remember when the Broncos didn't have a Championship.
I'm so Denver...I know what the term "Ways Out" means.
I'm so Denver...I remember when 1510 KDKO was the only station that played R&B and Rap.
I'm so Denver...I remember when Doctor Daddy-O banned Rap from KDKO
I'm so Denver...I remember when Juneteenth Lasted until 3:00am at Night.
I'm so Denver...I remember when a Cop got killed by the Crips in 1983 at Juneteenth.
I'm so Denver...I remember thinking that Little Rock Arkansas niggaz were Marcs when they combined A Crip Gang (Hoover) with a Disciples Gang (Folkz) and called them selves Hoover Folkz. What the fuck was they thinkin' about. Off Brands.
I'm so Denver...I remember when Dj Quik got his ass whooped and chased of the stage and through the alley (At the Mammouth Theather/Filmore on Colfax & Clarkson) for throwing up the wrong set.
I'm so Denver...I'm remember when everybody hope that Quik would come back for a 2nd ass whoopin after he made that song "Just Like Compton" and lied.
I'm so Denver...I remember when there werent Crips or Bloods in Denver, but instead we had the B.O.Y.Z's and the Greeks.
I'm so Denver...I rember when the Mexicans called them selve's Chicano's and were more Revolutionary.
I'm so Denver...I remember when New Yorkers thought that this Gangsta lifestyle was a joke.
I'm so Denver...That I don't like New Yorks Gangbangers, due to the fact that they got shit confused and miscombobulated.
I'm so Denver...that I don't think that Cam'ron can rap and New York niggaz are hating on the South and Mid-West, cause we got this shit on lock. Don't try to steal the South and Mid-Western style like ya did my boys from the West/Left Coast.
I'm so Denver...that I don't give a fuck if you don't like my last 3 "I'm so Denver" lines, cause it the Truth.